Title: Jumanji: The Next Level

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy

Director: Jake Kasdan

Cast: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Karen Gillan, Jack Black,

Release: 2019-12-13

Plot: Sequel of the 2017 film Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle

• Informative
Reactions: IRON MAN
Really enjoyed the first one so very much looking forward to this:)

:giggle:

F6262D3C-5451-420E-9E50-9FBF510F8738.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
*sigh*
Visiting a set used to be a fun, special thing. To see the production design, and detail of the set decorators.
Now it is going to a large room draped in blue and green cloth.
SMDH.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
*sigh*
Visiting a set used to be a fun, special thing. To see the production design, and detail of the set decorators.
Now it is going to a large room draped in blue and green cloth.
SMDH.
Whilst I can understand why it's done that way, I still agree with you... you can't beat REAL sets and practical effects IMO.

Reactions: C.C. 95
I still haven't seen Welcome to the Jungle, despite liking the trailers... guess I should get a move on!

• Thanks
Yep, you can't beat the original! Did you ever check out the Favreau directed sequel Zathura?
Oh, yeah. :thumbs: That is one of those movies people are always surprised they have never heard of when you mention it.
Even those that have seen it, probably went in not knowing about its link to Jumanji.
I know quite a few folks who think it is superior to Joe Johnston's film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Oh, yeah. :thumbs: That is one of those movies people are always surprised they have never heard of when you mention it.
Even those that have seen it, probably went in not knowing about its link to Jumanji.
I know quite a few folks who think it is superior to Joe Johnston's film.
I've never actually seen it myself and didn't know until a few years ago that it was a sequel... interestingly I had no interest in it until then lol. Hopefully I'll get around to giving it a watch someday!