Jungle Cruise (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 3, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order November 19, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1637202663486959.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I hated the formless, shapeshifting CGI villains, and it all being like a Pirates of the Caribbean copy, but all the art is sooo pretty, and I love Emily Blunt...
This is how 'not-so-good' movies end up in the collection. Too bad there's no UHD disc, don't want to buy something mediocre twice.
You all think there's going to be another 'premium' release from someone? Or it being Disney, hardly anyone is doing them anymore.

I'd love to see this art on a glossy Blufans steelbook :(

Actually watched the film for the first time last night on D+. Found it fairly entertaining, not great but not awful

Damn, I hated the formless, shapeshifting CGI villains, and it all being like a Pirates of the Caribbean copy, but all the art is sooo pretty, and I love Emily Blunt...
This is how 'not-so-good' movies end up in the collection. Too bad there's no UHD disc, don't want to buy something mediocre twice.
You all think there's going to be another 'premium' release from someone? Or it being Disney, hardly anyone is doing them anymore.
I doubt there will be another release for this one. Only currently existing company I could imagine doing it would be Filmarena, but doubtful.

Alright, I'm pretty much 'sold', now for the hard part - getting up as early, as 10am tomorrow, to preorder this...

Nova sold out during order process, again, just like with Free guy, while @ Kimchi both are still available.
Ordered there again, then. Would even order together, but canceling is too cumbersome, and the difference is only $6 in shipping, so screw it.

I was lucky at Novamedia. Everything went well. Currently available again at Novamedia. Who wants again? who hasn't yet?