Jungle Cruise (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 12-03-21

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: December 3, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order November 19, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1637202663486959.jpg

Last edited:

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Damn, I hated the formless, shapeshifting CGI villains, and it all being like a Pirates of the Caribbean copy, but all the art is sooo pretty, and I love Emily Blunt...
This is how 'not-so-good' movies end up in the collection. Too bad there's no UHD disc, don't want to buy something mediocre twice.
You all think there's going to be another 'premium' release from someone? Or it being Disney, hardly anyone is doing them anymore.

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
I'd love to see this art on a glossy Blufans steelbook :(

Actually watched the film for the first time last night on D+. Found it fairly entertaining, not great but not awful

Jun 4, 2016
Damn, I hated the formless, shapeshifting CGI villains, and it all being like a Pirates of the Caribbean copy, but all the art is sooo pretty, and I love Emily Blunt...
This is how 'not-so-good' movies end up in the collection. Too bad there's no UHD disc, don't want to buy something mediocre twice.
You all think there's going to be another 'premium' release from someone? Or it being Disney, hardly anyone is doing them anymore.
I doubt there will be another release for this one. Only currently existing company I could imagine doing it would be Filmarena, but doubtful.

May 3, 2020
I was lucky at Novamedia. Everything went well. Currently available again at Novamedia. Who wants again? who hasn't yet?