Release date: June 25th, 2015
Purchase link: Jupiter Ascending
Price: EUR 29.99

91rnz4X+RAL._SL1500_.jpg

91cgRZB+47L._SL1500_.jpg

91uyb4x+BwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously !!!!!! I paid fill price for this last week

I know the feeling mine was despatched on July 1st and only received it on the 13th July, only to find it drop in price a few days later.

was a prime day deal for 1 day plus only good for price if you have prime, i didn't so would not have mattered.
also if you look now is back to normal price.
i can understand the pisser factor but is not the end of the world.

basil :thumbs:

What? Can non german people subscribe to Prime on azDE?

Yeah you can but I don't think you get the full benefits that a German member would have, I paid for shipping and it's not going to get here sooner really.

Looking forward to getting this steelbook, I finally watched this movie, was not sure I could watch this the first time, it's kind of average, to some it may be under the bad category, not something to blind buy really.

Pricedrop to € 15,-

Just bought one for € 18,61 including shipping to NL.

Never seen the movie, hear bad things about it, but I like SciFi, and I also hear the 3D is nice. So worth a shot. Plus the steelbook is pretty nice.

Pricedrop to € 15,-

Just bought one for € 18,61 including shipping to NL.

Never seen the movie, hear bad things about it, but I like SciFi, and I also hear the 3D is nice. So worth a shot. Plus the steelbook is pretty nice.

I have this steelbook and its one of my favourites , the colours are really nice as is the gloss finish :)
The film might not be Oscar quality but it isn't that bad.

I have this steelbook and its one of my favourites , the colours are really nice as is the gloss finish :)
The film might not be Oscar quality but it isn't that bad.

no its not i have it and like it. but i do like sci-fi films and it does have mila kunis in it.

This German Steel is the best one out there such a nice treatment on it. I enjoyed the movie, it wasn't the greatest sci-fi movie, but it was enjoyable. Saw this on regular Blu-ray but I think tonight will do a rewatch on 3D :joy:

Reactions: Jedi clare
This German Steel is the best one out there such a nice treatment on it. I enjoyed the movie, it wasn't the greatest sci-fi movie, but it was enjoyable. Saw this on regular Blu-ray but I think tonight will do a rewatch on 3D :joy:

It's not the best version out there.
The Czech release is heads and shoulders above this with no 3D logo.

So, I've watched it just now. I actually enjoyed it!
Not perfect of course, it mainly tried to do way too much which made it all a bit shallow. But still I thought it was very good 3D home entertainment. And the steelbook is a beauty.

7/10

Spoilers

The only thing I truly hated about it was that Jupiter just basically goes from one perilous situation into the next, being saved at the last second by the same superman over and over again. Not 3 times but more like 8 times. Blegh.

But like I said. I did overall enjoy the film and experience. Far better than expected. Happy to have this steel in my collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) it does not have the same finish/treatment

2) there is only 1 diskholder in the Czech Version so for the second disk, it is one that they glued on (no rim around the Disk)

3) I LOVE that 3D Logo it works so well within the Design
1) it looks the same finish treatment/spot gloss to me
2) ok, not a big deal for me, BTW
3) 100% agreed