UK
Release date: June 24th, 2015
Purchase link: Jupiter Ascending
Price: EUR 34.99

1507-1 (11).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Canuck and MerlinT
This is great, because for me the film was good.:thumbs:

Im a huge fan of the Wachowski, I love the Matrix trilogy, Speed Racer and Cloud Atlas. But in this one, i was always confuse by the plot and was ultra bored with the action sequence of the girl faaaaaaaaling. I will buy it, because i want to give them another chance :p

Haven't seen it but hopefully this will be a damn sight better than Ender's Game.

Nope.

I wanted to really like this movie. The trailers made t look outstanding but
what they failed to mention is that one of the central characters is a former space-cop who is a half wolf half man hybrid that wears rocket boots to fly because he no longer can because the wings he once had were cut off. And no, I'm not making that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ValBro
Out of courtesy to those who haven't seen the movie yet, please use spoiler tags when discussing movie details. Thanks.

I personally would not consider that a "spoiler" but I can see how some could. I take no blame for ruining the movie for anybody though....it does a good job of that on its own.

Last edited:
Reactions: StifflersDad
hmm like the art but looks flat matte to be honest and why is the ultimate edition or is it cos its 3d +2d +dvd+uv??

really could do with more info finish etc

basil :confused: