Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 22, 2018
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $57.99 CAD

06.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

$56.99 in every province except Quebec @Drum18. Just curious why does Quebec cost $1 more? Sucks the back has the movies listed on the steelbook or else I might buy it but you know there will be a 30th anniversary with Fallen Kingdom.

$56.99 in every province except Quebec @Drum18. Just curious why does Quebec cost $1 more? Sucks the back has the movies listed on the steelbook or else I might buy it but you know there will be a 30th anniversary with Fallen Kingdom.
Yeah, I know about the price difference @Leprekon. Back a few months, I was arguing with my friend @rj531 about the price and we both couldn't understand either the difference...

1$ for making all releases Bilingual Canada-wide is my guess (our punishment for speaking French in a sort of way)..

Reactions: rj531
It was stickered at $94.99 at the Sunrise Records in Tsawwassen, BC; thankfully for @Drum18 's thread, the store employee was able to validate it was discounted from that price.

More SteelBook® pictures and a reciprocated follow, on my Instagram: psn_thwip

IMG_3538.jpg IMG_3539.jpg IMG_3540.jpg IMG_3541.jpg IMG_3543.jpg IMG_3544.jpg

PS: Not sure why the images are horizontal, they are vertical on my computer and iPhone.

Ok, i need this! Is this avaliable anywhere else? I know BestBuy have it, but they don't ship international. I live in Sweden so...
Let me know if you need help getting this. But remeber that shipping from Canada is a killer...

Except for all the text, that artwork is a little nicer than the European wave, specially if the finish is different.

JP1 - Best it has ever looked.
JP2 - Slightly sharper than JP1.
JP3 - Looks awful.

Good news is film grain is intact but there is still some very minor to moderate application of DNR. If anyone is after razor sharp visuals then don't buy this set.

Blows the 3D transfer easily which had every digital tricks deployed to ruin the image.

Sound wise, if you have capable subs then you are in for a Jurassic ride. :)