Jurassic Park Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.2) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: May, 2015
Notes:
WWA steelbooks,limited 300 sets.
The First one with 3D and 2nd,3rd without.
Jurassic Park 1 has loose lenticular card, other films do not have lent.

Group Buy infos:
GB was May 20 here
100 copies for HDN members
1 copy per person.
Payment start at 25th,and deadline as same date.
Cost: $132 shipped direct with all fees

full

Actual pics from Xin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am still undecided on this set but since I started my new job I can afford to get it and decided later if I want to keep it. Signed up for the GB in slot #6

Only 55 slots taken out of 100. I like it when GBs do that. Makes it easier for the people who can't be there at live time to get it.

8 minutes in and only 58 spots taken.

Wow, I was totally stressing over nothing. Really thought the GB would fill up within seconds.

Well, it is an expensive release. I think if it was just the first one for like $40-$50, it would have been gone that fast. I don't think everyone can afford the price.

im glad that it's not gone yet, of course it's really expensive (i'm lucky i've got a birthday coming up!) but i hope this means that everyone who wants one can get one :D

I had like 29posts at the time... my computer ****** up!:p had to use my girlfriends macbook, and i got slot #55! pheeuu, i was really worried for a while there!:joy:

It was messing up because you were trying to access the link 3 minutes before it went live. You didn't need that Macbook at all.

Reactions: myraan_
8 minutes in and only 58 spots taken.

Wow, I was totally stressing over nothing. Really thought the GB would fill up within seconds.

I'm always nervous with these super limited group buys so I feel the same way. OTOH, when they don't sell out fast these somehow don't feel special anymore, lol Funny how that works.

Reactions: harry