Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Going to pass on this one I think - the film's not bad, I just didn't think it was fantastic either.

I think the slip is perfect for this film.

The whole point of the movie is that the kids go missing in the park (so they are central characters). The indominous Rex is the new Dino (created specifically for this movie)

Not sure what else people want. At least its not plastered with Star Lords mug or the T-Rex again.

I think it's fresh and unique and I like it. Going to look amazing in hand if FA spot gloss it like Commando.

I can't fault your logic that the kids are central to the film's storyline and it makes perfect sense, therefore, that they should appear on the rear of the slip.

As regards the front of the slip, I would have preferred a more dynamic image of the Indominus Rex but such an image might not have blended so well with the rear artwork. With the image actually used, there is a seamless transition from the front, across the spine, to the back. It's actually quite symmetrical and looks as though it is an actual screenshot, rather than a composite one.

So, all in all, I'm happy with the artwork chosen. It's certainly preferable to that of the German Saturn exclusive which I feared might be selected.

The only thing that the FA edition looks to be missing is the bonus disc. In spite of that, it's still the version to get, as far as I'm concerned.

I think the slip is perfect for this film.

The whole point of the movie is that the kids go missing in the park (so they are central characters). The indominous Rex is the new Dino (created specifically for this movie)

Not sure what else people want. At least its not plastered with Star Lords mug or the T-Rex again.

I think it's fresh and unique and I like it. Going to look amazing in hand if FA spot gloss it like Commando.
How unique and fresh could it be if the same image was used in a Mercedes car ad?