Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful package again put together by FA..lenti magnet is a little weak. (maybe i'm used to FA's lenti kicking a**)

i wouldn't mind it being changed but will grab this nonetheless..now, if we can only convince FA to give the first 3 films a FAC makeover

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
thanks for the tag @Actarus and @luke98 ..very nice! although was hoping for a different image in the full slip, like the dinos look more menacing or with Chris & Dallas instead of the 2 kids. still picking this over the nova lenti as FA will shower us with goodies..

p.s. FA, hope you do Jurassic Park, The Lost World & Jurassic Park III @carllenc @Collector03601

Same here, FA is still a winner for me and I actually like that they used an image which was not used anywhere else yet (havent seen it before tho so Im really surprised).

Fingers crossed for the other three JPs :)

Is there any chance the lenticular magnet design could be changed @carllenc?

I haven't seen that artwork used anywhere else for the movie (Is there even a triceratops in the film?) and it seems there is a huge dislike for it going by the last few pages of this thread.

I'd even take Chris Pratt on the bike with the raptors at this point. But I guess it makes no odds to FA as this will sell out anyway :(

That lenti magnet is a big disappointment and should've been a certain dino emerging from the darkness...... however I know FA are governed by what the studio says and I still love the overall package. As they say, in like Flynn!!

Hmm....might have to go the BF way and buy 1 each, then decide in hand.
Was hoping for something like the 3D poster card with the Mosasaurus for the lenti.