Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
Whilst I can understand why many people would like matching FA editions of the three "Jurassic Park" movies, the fact remains that the title of the new film is "Jurassic World" not "Jurassic Park 4", so it's really a moot point, especially so since the new Steelbook doesn't even match the style of those of its predecessors.

Given that a sequel has been green lit, I think it best to think of this as the first of a new trilogy, rather than a continuation of the old one.

Whilst I can understand why many people would like matching FA editions of the three "Jurassic Park" movies, the fact remains that the title of the new film is "Jurassic World" not "Jurassic Park 4", so it's really a moot point, especially so since the new Steelbook doesn't even match the style of those of its predecessors.

Given that a sequel has been green lit, I think it best to think of this as the first of a new trilogy, rather than a continuation of the old one.
I want FA to release 1-3 with matching slip art :p not match this movie :)

Reactions: harry and augustus
If they do Jurassic Park 1 I hope the slip is the t-Rex on the front and the upside down car with them infront on the back, would kinda match then.

What I think would've been good is the slip be of the Jurassic World gates opening. Then the first matching with the Jurassic Park gates opening. Those would look amazing side by side

Not cheap.
With postage, works out nearly double the £16.99 I paid for HMV one.
How did you pay £16.99 for a £19.99 Steelbook? But yeah it'll be almost £30 shipped if you're not combining with anything else, as is the norm with their 2D+3D releases.

Reactions: luke98