Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #24) [Czech Republic]

steel888

hmmm
Premium Supporter
Jan 30, 2014
yo͞o',nīdid 'stāts
Release date: December 21, 2015
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

BS-Jurassic-World-Full-HD.jpg

Untitled.png JW_FAC.jpg

Last edited:
@luke98 @harry @paulboland dunno as it seems right now film arena has changed this to a regular steel release :wow:

the new purchase link that Karel posted in a few post above is the same link I received by email,

what is weirds from the 2 link in the email; the first link there is no indication of numbered edition in the link, the 2nd link there is the word ''numbered'' in Czech in the hyperlink but brings you to the same page as the unnumered edition... I checked the site could not find numbered edition, but it is early it is not uncommon for them to make changes often before a release...but this is a BIG title, if it is numbered, they will change that soon, this would be the type of release if numbered they will announce before like they did with Exodus and Hunger Games and Kingsman we had a long wait time from when announced to when it is released...,yet again this is a release for October, so all this changing information doesn't surprised me as it is so early.

Last edited:
Would be great to get confirmation one way or another to know if this will be part of the numbered collection with all the goodies??

They removed it from the FAC, so right now it became a regular release as advertised on fa site. this release is actually far away so they have time to give updated information when they will have some. But as of now neither Karel or Collector have the information. As soon as they do they will update for sure, but we need to be patient as even if we email Fa they will not be able to confirm what is happening with this release. Once Karel or Collector will have more information they will for sure post it here as usual very fast.

I spoke to collector yesterday and we pushed the discussion of Jurassic World for a later time as there was no info to discuss but what is advertise right now.

hopefully it'll change i'll wait, if it doesn't happen i'll buy it anyway .

Yes for this release now best thing we can do is just wait ass trying to fish for information at this moment will not be helpful.
As usual for FAC releases when they are announced it doesn't take long for info to be added in the thread !
lets hope for the best :happy:

Reactions: luke98
Yes for this release now best thing we can do is just wait ass trying to fish for information at this moment will not be helpful.
As usual for FAC releases when they are announced it doesn't take long for info to be added in the thread !
lets hope for the best :happy:
Whiplash was changed, i think this could too.

Whiplash was changed, i think this could too.

yes it was changed but also only a few days before scheduled release date june 3rd, this was very unusual of them to do so this way.
they really updated the information that it would become a FAC last minute.

There is a long delay ''from now to the release date for this release'' for them to decide whatever they want to do and most importantly when.

Reactions: luke98
Hope this could get FAC treatment hopes were high on this one but will still wait till the last moment to be updated...