Hong Kong
Release date: 19th October, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia OOS
Price: $39.99
Note: Lenticular slip - 600 copies numbered

12002939_625992504171192_9045389526805118220_n.png

12039356_625992444171198_7252453828497910087_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been browning this release on eBay recently and most of the listings show visible holes in the shrink wrap. Is this a common problem and are the holes likely to grow larger and get worse?

Its common on almost all Korean steelbooks. Its how the shrinkwrap is put on. The machine has tiny spikes which puts on the wrap. Its not a big deal. Its also common on steels from other countries that use the same type of shrink wrap.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steve
Its common on almost all Korean steelbooks. Its how the shrinkwrap is put on. The machine has tiny spikes which puts on the wrap. Its not a big deal. Its also common on steels from other countries that use the same type of shrink wrap.
I've never experienced any holes apart from the one which is on every Winter Soldier from nova

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
All different steelbooks, only a few examples of the holes I saw. Doesn't look like a manufacturing hole to me. I was just curious is whether or not it's just really prone to breaking. I may need to be careful

Ive had thousands of Korean Steelbooks go through my hands and I can confirm that they pretty much all have holes. They can be as tiny as a flea or smaller. Sometimes they grow.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I've never experienced any holes apart from the one which is on every Winter Soldier from nova

$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
$_57.JPG
All different steelbooks, only a few examples of the holes I saw. Doesn't look like a manufacturing hole to me. I was just curious is whether or not it's just really prone to breaking. I may need to be careful

The first one is a tear, the other 2 are the same sized holes on some of my Novas

Amazed with all the good things i've heard about this release that it's not more popular. It's very rarely mentioned
For me this is really let down by having the '3D' tag on the front. The title of the film is 'Jurassic World' not 'Jurassic World 3D'. I turned down ordering direct and got the HDZeta lenti for about £25 instead.

If you're looking at the 3D on the title logo on front instead of the gorgeous clear and amazing lenticular effect then focusing on all the wrong things lol!

The 3D part doesn't bother me as much could it blends in quite well with the actual logo, unlike say the HMV Man of Steel steelbook release which made it look tacked on and out of place

Can't help but focus on it, find it unnecessary. I think they all look out of place. Can you imagine another awesome lenti like CA: Winter Soldier or Guardians of the Galaxy with a big '3D' plastered over it. Yuck.