Hong Kong
Release date: 19th October, 2015
Purchase link: Novamedia OOS
Price: $39.99
Note: Lenticular slip - 600 copies numbered

12002939_625992504171192_9045389526805118220_n.png

12039356_625992444171198_7252453828497910087_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing about it we can pick and choose the one we like..to be expected esp with big blockbusters

Yeah but those days with different artworks are long gone and we are just receiving the same tedious steel from so many different retailers which is getting a bit silly now. At least have some art cards or something and make it a little bit more appealing?
Edit: Art cards of dinosaurs and stuff, not the actors!

Last edited:
Meh, this looks good, but Nova's lost a direct preorder customer over here. Until they do something about their garbage servers creating preorder problems (and I have zero reason to believe this is even on their radar), I'll purchase my steelbooks from other retailers thank you very much. There just isn't enough of a difference for me to go out of my way to buy from Nova any longer.

Reactions: jammmy
No full slip, no booklet and no bonus disc!

There's no way I would even put myself through the agony and frustration of a Nova pre-order for this.

Hopefully, the forthcoming HDzeta release will rectify those omissions. @wxlinkswd Is there any update yet on the HDzeta release?

There are no guarantees that a FAC / HDZETA steel will have a bonus disc. It is after all most likely going to be WWA so the same discs as others.

Could be in the minority here as well, but I prefer lenti to full slip, and a booklet to me is a nice addition but not always necessary as are post cards.

Reactions: StifflersDad
This is a pretty boring release. And I'm usually on board with everything Nova puts out. They (not Nova) took the second most boring artwork as the steelbook WWA, and then Nova takes the worst poster for the movie and made it into a lenticular. Pass for me.