Jurassic World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: October 7th, 2015
Purchase links: Regular SteelBook Edition - Collector Box Edition (LIVE)
Price: NT$1,020 (SteelBook Edition) - NT$1,200 (Collector Edition)

Collector Edition comes with:
(1) 31 pages booklet
(2) Exclusive Special Feature DVD

jurwordb1.jpg
jurwordb2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today!!!!:woot: I will hurry to the postoffice to pick it up! I'll post pics as soon as i can!:thumbs:

Mine is on the way, how exciting it is...I can't wait either and it will be the copy I watch since FAC will not be released Until Next Month, but from the pictures it looks like Taiwan has made a nice Classy Package :emb: (but still so looking forward to the FAC one they will complement each other very well)

PS: still upset that they changed the title from Traditional Chinese to English, it is what made me go for it seeing the Title in Chinese from the Mockup Picture just got me.

Anyone here have issues with JSDVD putting full price on invoice even when you chose not to?
This is cost me extra £20! In total £60!! Thats more then a BF title!
:(

I received my FullSlip(Collector Box) of Jurassic World Taiwan and it is a very nice edition. The WWA Steel really impressed me, love the design and the Gloss is superbly done. Fullslip nice quality with the Bonus Booklet which I didn't get the time to look though yet as I wanted to watch the Movie before finding anything out about it.

In regards to the Movie, I didn't know anything about it, didn't read descriptions and didn't watch trailer(but of course I had an idea of the storyline obviously). I had read some comments on here that some people didn't like it so I had low expectations, but I simply loved the movie, very entertaining, visually Impressive and a nice story line...

I watched it in 3D(@AlienKing ), the movie is Post Conversion but it is very well done, nice depth throughout the whole movie, I watched it with ''Active 3D'' and it was really enjoyable in 3D, I was actually Impressed. I cannot wait to get my FAC next to come, they will both well complement each other.

Very Nice Movie !

I received my FullSlip(Collector Box) of Jurassic World Taiwan and it is a very nice edition. The WWA Steel really impressed me, love the design and the Gloss is superbly done. Fullslip nice quality with the Bonus Booklet which I didn't get the time to look though yet as I wanted to watch the Movie before finding anything out about it.

In regards to the Movie, I didn't know anything about it, didn't read descriptions and didn't watch trailer(but of course I had an idea of the storyline obviously). I had read some comments on here that some people didn't like it so I had low expectations, but I simply loved the movie, very entertaining, visually Impressive and a nice story line...

I watched it in 3D(@AlienKing ), the movie is Post Conversion but it is very well done, nice depth throughout the whole movie, I watched it with ''Active 3D'' and it was really enjoyable in 3D, I was actually Impressed. I cannot wait to get my FAC next to come, they will both well complement each other.

Very Nice Movie !
That's good to hear. The 3D was pretty good.
How about some pics of the full slip? is it embossed and/or glossy?

Oh awesome! Thanks buddy :):notworthy:
Nice gloss. Embossing would've been a great addition though.

What is Great about it is that Usually in Taiwan Universal only releases the Steels with a paper J-Card (No Usual 1/4 Slip) so to have a FullSlip even though it is not embossed is a tread compared to receiving it with Just a paper j-card. The Back Artwork which looks like the regular back artwork of a Blu-ray with pictures; descriptions, some pictures of the movie and Tech Specifications are very nicely done and all in Traditional Chinese which is nice. And the spine is all In Traditional Chinese Characters awesome :drool: ..only downfall is that initially the title was supposed to be in Chinese from the Mockup and they Chnaged it to English, that is a Pitty !

Book looks like real quality too but didn't open it yet. FYI Steel is HEAVEN, nice Gloss really nice design happy no embossing as I hate Borders on steel, I rather smooth surface with a superb Gloss as this one is...(sorry repeating myself :censored:)

PS: What is also great about Taiwan copies is that they to my Experience have always very nice Quality Print(Korea as well) and also no Censorship so you never have to worry about wondering if a copy was edited down(thanks @RabbitChen for that priceless info)

Last edited:
What is Great about it is that Usually in Taiwan Universal only releases the Steels with a paper J-Card (No Usual 1/4 Slip) so to have a FullSlip even though it is not embossed is a tread compared to receiving it with Just a paper j-card. The Back Artwork which looks like the regular back artwork of a Blu-ray with pictures; descriptions, some pictures of the movie and Tech Specifications are very nicely done and all in Traditional Chinese which is nice. And the spine is all In Traditional Chinese Characters awesome :drool: ..only downfall is that initially the title was supposed to be in Chinese from the Mockup and they Chnaged it to English, that is a Pitty !

Book looks like real quality too but didn't open it yet. FYI Steel is HEAVEN, nice Gloss really nice design happy no embossing as I hate Borders on steel, I rather smooth surface with a superb Gloss as this one is...(sorry repeating myself :censored:)

PS: What is also great about Taiwan copies is that they to my Experience have always very nice Quality Print(Korea as well) and also no Censorship so you never have to worry about wondering if a copy was edited down(thanks @RabbitChen for that priceless info)
Of course, its ok even if it is not embossed. I can see the gloss is well done.
Good to know TW doesn't have any censorship. So any release from Taiwan would've been your first choice for Kingsman :p

Of course, its ok even if it is not embossed. I can see the gloss is well done.
Good to know TW doesn't have any censorship. So any release from Taiwan would've been your first choice for Kingsman :p

lol ditto and I have my Copy but it was so limited rumour has it that only 500 copies were printed and OOS very fast, I was lucky that my taiwan contact got himself e few copies after the pre-order and I was able to get it this way, but since I like to keep my Steel sealed from taiwan, only open occasionally, but I had gotten 2 times the steel from BB but they both had quality issues so I returned them and I simply bought the Amaray Slipcover(funny thing is that the Amarays in the Canadian Version when you start to watch you see it is the US Disk, technically we should see our own rating system but it opens with the rating from US lol but it is the same version anyways Canada or US and Uncensored I had to buy the Amaray to get the Uncensored Disk because of the Issue that FAC have with their own disk within the ''Kingsman FAC FullSlip Numbered Edition'' as discussed in the respective thread - there was an issue when they formatted/mastered/printed the ''Czech Disk'' for the FAc FullSlip FAC as when playing in a Region B player ''it is Uncensored Version'' but when Playing in ''Region A Player'' => it plays the ''Region C version Cennsored for China'' so when playing the disk, the Church scene is completely edited out as well as the princess joke...so I got myself the Amaray to have the Uncensored Disk until I get a Region Free Player which at that point it won't have that issue.

Reactions: AlienKing