Up North Canada
Release date: October 20th, 2015
Purchase link:
Amazon.ca $25.99
Walmart CA $37.99

jp.jpg

3D version thread can be found here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you're right, the tin collector is listed as ''Steelbook''. I guess technically its false advertisement ?! ( And steelbook is copyrighted )
Best buy is selling those new Metal Boxes as steelbooks as well.

I'm very wary of walmart.ca, for fifty shades of grey they had a special ''collectible packaging'' and this term is used ''word for word'' on many Futureshop Steelbooks and also best buy steelbooks (including the best buy Steel of fifty on the front states collectible packaging) so I ordered even though steelbook wasn't written in description since ''collectible packaging'' was written on it, I figured it was just because of a new listing not all proper info up to date.

but received a crapy plastic light as a feather digibook or something like this but it was horrible and the return process and to have my account credited back was hell.

Unless you are Sure and see pictures and have it extremely detailed as you know what you are buying beware.

What!? Round Steelbook? :wacky::wtf:
Anyways, I'm 99% sure it's not a traditional Steelbook that's round but more like a metal tin shaped like the Jurassic World round symbol.

Like @Actarus said, WM terminology is pi$$ poor when it comes to collectible items. EVEN if the picture is there, you might end up getting something else if you order online.
No matter, I'm 100% sure @bloodsnake007 will want one regardless! AMIRIGHT? :LOL:

Anyways, I'm 99% sure it's not a traditional Steelbook that's round but more like a metal tin shaped like the Jurassic World round symbol.

Like @Actarus said, WM terminology is pi$$ poor when it comes to collectible items. EVEN if the picture is there, you might end up getting something else if you order online.
No matter, I'm 100% sure @bloodsnake007 will want one regardless! AMIRIGHT? :LOL:
@AlienKing LOL! "AMIRIGHT?" maybe, maybe not! :D :p

I do like your description of "more like a metal tin shaped like the Jurassic World round symbol." Something like that would be awesome! :thumbs:

I'm glad you agree with me, Walmart do not know what is the terminology of the collecting world and they have horrible Customer Service.
It is Not the customer's service agents fault, as they are trained this way, so they cannot do better than the procedures in place and how they were trained, but it is really awful. I now stay a mile away from Walmart.ca

@AlienKing LOL! "AMIRIGHT?" maybe, maybe not! :D :p

I do like your description of "more like a metal tin shaped like the Jurassic World round symbol." Something like that would be awesome! :thumbs:
"MAYBE NOT?!" Please Franky, I don't believe a letter of that :p

This thread will likely end up in the 'Bluray SE/LE' thread. No way a 3D steelbook sells for $49.99. (Unless it's from Disney and got special packaging and goodies :cautious:)

I'm glad you agree with me, Walmart do not know what is the terminology of the collecting world and they have horrible Customer Service.
It is Not the customer's service agents fault, as they are trained this way, so they cannot do better than the procedures in place and how they were trained, but it is really awful. I now stay a mile away from Walmart.ca
Definitely not the CSR fault. Most of them don't even know that people collect movies. We shall see how this "wound steelbook" turns out.

Was it spot gloss before or after you watched the movie?:wtf:
Ooooo...clever :naughty::cool: