Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 22nd, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €23.99

9140f-lgdwL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Since they neither mentioned 3D in the description of the premium edition, there is still hope :naughty:
Yeah I noticed that after I left that comment earlier.

I thought they had, and that the 3D was a feature of the premium edition.

Buy you're right, no mention of 3D on either so there's hope.

Unusual for Amazon.de not to have it in the descriptions though :S

Reactions: yy0925
Same artwork but that was sort of expected considering its a universal release and film been a blockbuster release and for this release makes sense as it matches the Trilogy artwork steelbooks

I expect this same steelbook to pop up in lots of different countries and universal are known for big print runs some they got it wrong but with this release its very simple its going to sell well

Although the German listing don't say its 3D I have a feeling it will be as Amazon are not that great when doing listings and providing number of discs details very often that's not updated until someone send in a request to update the details based on when a customer has it in hand

The price point also not unusual for a steelbook be slightly cheaper or same price as the 3D Amaray Blu-ray but yes most of the time its a few euros more and if there was going to be 2 separate listings for a steelbook with clearly stating one is 2D only and the other on was 3D

The Premium version as also mentioned don't list 3D and that is also most likely will be but at that price :rofl: I will be giving that one a pass on and will wait for a huge price drop if its something I like

We have seen the amazing box office turnover $1.246 billion for this release and that's for only 16 days
The final figure will be interesting to see

Then on top of the box office turnover you will have sales of Blu-ray/DVD and merchandize sales
They have a huge hit here with this film

Look forward to eventually seeing the back artwork and inside artwork for this steelbook

• Informative
Reactions: Lionet
I guess the 3d steelbook will be either an amazon or MM/Saturn exclusive which will be released after enough 2d steelbooks have been sold