Jurassic World (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

Feb 17, 2014
Release date: 26 Oktober 2015
Purchase link: CDON.se (no international shipping)
Price: 229 SEK
Other: 2-Disc (Blu-ray + DVD bonus disc)
jurassic_world_-_steelbook_blu-ray_2_disc_nordic-33512170-frntl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spass
Isnt it easier to create one thread than doing 4 separately for the same steelbook and same retailer? :)

Last edited:
Isnt it easier to create on thread than doing 4 separately for the same steelbook and same retailer? :)
It looks like this is not going to be a CDON exclusive release and thus will probably be available from different on-line stores or retail chains in different countries - possibly at a better price point than at CDON :thumbs:

It looks like this is not going to be a CDON exclusive release and thus will probably be available from different on-line stores or retail chains in different countries - possibly at a better price point than at CDON :thumbs:

I dont see several links to Zavvi just because you can order from different countries, change currency or change country to Zavvi.es, Zavvi.nl, Zavvi.de or fr.zavvi.com? Same should apply here. There all from Zavvi, just like these are all from CDON :)

All CDON releases should have one thread imo, just like every other retailer :)
Hence it should say Nordic in the title, instead of every country.

I dont see several links to Zavvi just because you can order from different countries, change currency or change country to Zavvi.es, Zavvi.nl, Zavvi.de or fr.zavvi.com? Same should apply here. There all from Zavvi, just like these are all from CDON :)

All CDON releases should have one thread imo, just like every other retailer :)
Hence it should say Nordic in the title, instead of every country.
Release threads are not retailer-specific, they are country-specific. Each Zavvi site (UK, DE, ES, FR, NL) sells exactly the same items - whether they are Zavvi exclusive or not - from the United Kingdom.

And as I mentioned already, there is no indication that this steelbook would even be a CDON exclusive. They are just the first retailer in SE/NO/DK/FI to put up a listing on their site.

Release threads are not retailer-specific, they are country-specific. Each Zavvi site (UK, DE, ES, FR, NL) sells exactly the same items - whether they are Zavvi exclusive or not - from the United Kingdom.

And as I mentioned already, there is no indication that this steelbook would even be a CDON exclusive. They are just the first retailer in SE/NO/DK/FI to put up a listing on their site.

I seriously had to think till my brain hurt before i got what you were saying, because it sounds like youre contradiction yourself when you mentioned that Zavvi sells the exact same items. I got hung up on that because CDON works exactly like Zavvi. All their sites sells the same items from the same place. Its a Swedish retailer with a central warehouse, in Sweden :)

But yeah, well see if this is an exclusive for CDON or not, time will tell! :)

So in other words, if it is an exclusive, it would be one single thread for this release, countries aside? As they sell to 4 different countries.

Last edited:
I seriously had to think till my brain hurt before i got what you were saying, because it sounds like youre contradiction yourself when you mentioned that Zavvi sells the exact same items. I got hung up on that because CDON works exactly like Zavvi.
No contradiction. There just might be different points of view, which is Ok :)

Zavvi sells single country [UK] releases at all their online stores. Scandinavian steelbook releases are four-country releases with different prices (in different currencies), often sold by different retailers in each country.
All their sites sells the same items from the same place. Its a Swedish retailer with a central warehouse, in Sweden :)
Not that it matters too much, but at least CDON.fi definitely ships items to their Finnish customers from their facility in Finland and returns also go back to their facility in Finland.
But yeah, well see if this is an exclusive for CDON or not, time will tell! :)

So in other words, if it is an exclusive, it would be one single thread for this release, countries aside? As they sell to 4 different countries.
I don't see that exclusivity would make any difference.

The Netherlands and Belgium sometimes (often?) have exactly the same steelbook releases sold in both countries, yet we don't have "[Benelux]" or similar combined release threads.

The United States and Canada sometimes have exactly the same steelbook releases (down to the same J-card and EAN) sold in both countries, yet we don't have any "[North America]" release threads, but separate [USA] and [Canada] release threads.

As HDN servers have the space, and we have always had country-specific release threads, why would this need to be changed now? The more information available, the merrier :happy:

Reactions: dLux