Jurassic World: Dominion (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: August 16, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon CA - Best Buy CA - Sunrise Records
Price: CAD $42.99 $49.99 (Amazon) - $43.99 $49.99 (Best Buy) - $54.99 (Sunrise)

81tlOoO1x8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nexor
…still not the black matte style… :angry:
Lol think it's safe to say they're not making one bud, which tbh people should've guessed when they released them. Buying a matching set of steels before the series is out is a bad plan.

Lol think it's safe to say they're not making one bud, which tbh people should've guessed when they released them. Buying a matching set of steels before the series is out is a bad plan.
Amazon Italy do one but whether the black art stays the same is another question...

Amazon Italy do one but whether the black art stays the same is another question...
Yeah I've seen that mockup, it's not final. The word "steelbook" is literally plastered across the front lol I've preordered anyway, but I'm confident it'll revert to the one with raptors on the front.

Reactions: crib79
If this is the Artwork for the steelbook WWA then im out, Its boring as hell. Id rather pirate the movie than buy this dull looking steel.

This release from italy looks way better

08513699-36EF-44C2-817E-4973EA25963F.jpeg

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Didn’t know this was released so soon as my amazon preorder says will arrive Monday by 10 and shipping from Calgary.

I'll repost my reply here.

I dunno. Amazon listings seem to indicate that the steelbook and the standard Blu-ray release is available now and will be shipped to arrive to me on Tuesday if I order now.

The standard 4K release and 6 film collections still indicate they haven't been released yet without a release date listed.

Best Buy still has a placeholder date of 2025.