Everywhere
Release date: August 25, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon IT - DVD-Store
Price: €29.90

91emg+rUUqL._SY679_.jpg

81kP5kqVgAL._SX522_.jpg
913RZzFllfL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck having a perfect copy from Amazon Italy….

It's worse than russian roulette. I got lucky once and only once when i ordered like half dozen steels. No dent. After that, dent after dent. I just stopped after i got 3 consecutive dented steels of WW84. Altough they're cheapest amon Amazon's it's simply not worthy of nerves...

It's worse than russian roulette. I got lucky once and only once when i ordered like half dozen steels. No dent. After that, dent after dent. I just stopped after i got 3 consecutive dented steels of WW84. Altough they're cheapest amon Amazon's it's simply not worthy of nerves...
And the return process especially now that they just offer a minimum portion of shipping cost, I think is better if someone from Italy, hint hint @bradipolpo do a GB lol

Not to jinx it, but never had problems with deliveries to actual Russia. They shipped via DHL courier, everything arrived perfectly.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Now I don't know what to do, but I assume the black will turn into same weird Dino one everyone else is getting.
In all honesty it probably will be.. I'll be happy if it isn't, but not expecting much more. I've preordered just in case. Can always cancel or return if it's different.