Release date: September 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13875855-1664972900853718.jpg

13875855-8014972900904478.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MM3
It's really peeved me off as well regarding the RC10OFF code, it was supposed to work on most things (and it did), but suddenly in the last week or so, it's hardly working on anything, what a scam, if you check on the red carpet pages, hidden away in the small print is an exclusion list which lists 4185 items that suddenly won't apply. I never had an issue before, worked on everything I bought if in stock. Might consider cancelling my sub and go with HMV or Amazon in the future.

They’ve actually cancelled loads of codes this week. Pretty p!ssed off because I was going to use one on Monday that saves more on a bigger purchase

Loads of the ones I had no longer work. Pr!cks

They’ve actually cancelled loads of codes this week. Pretty p!ssed off because I was going to use one on Monday that saves more on a bigger purchase

I just try to login to my account and it will not let me login and will only let me login on the zavvi app as for the 10 % code it looks like it does not work on steelbooks anymore but i try it on a 4k boxset and it still worked on that

I just try to login to my account and it will not let me login amd will only let me login on the zavvi app as for the 10 % code it looks like it does not work on steelbooks anymore but i try it on a 4k boxset and it still worked on that
I suggest people message them and give them sh!t

Power in numbers. Tell them to sort it out or they’ll loose your custom

I just try to login to my account and it will not let me login and will only let me login on the zavvi app as for the 10 % code it looks like it does not work on steelbooks anymore but i try it on a 4k boxset and it still worked on that
Has zavvi login broken i can't either?
Logging in via pc issue?

Last edited:
The red carpet code is working on a lot of Steelbooks again. But not this at the moment (and some of the other newer releases)
Probably just reactivating it again.

Reactions: djjez83
The red carpet code is working on a lot of Steelbooks again. But not this at the moment (and some of the other newer releases)
Probably just reactivating it again.
Codes don't work on items listed here https://www.zavvi.com/offers/exclusions.list
Mostly pre-orders which is correct, but about 40 or 50 4K and lots of blu-ray items that should let you use code but won't because they are added to exclusion...hopefully just a mistake....
Can't use on Nobody Collector's Edition like you could before etc.

Also i'm able to login again, so clearly having some issues.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

The codes just come to an end and expire with joint promotion with voucher sites...they are reissued don't worry...have a look around for the new ones..

The codes just come to an end and expire with joint promotion with voucher sites...they are reissued don't worry...have a look around for the new ones..
Yeah man I know how it all works. Except the Reddit and RC codes I find all mine through google

I wasn’t aware there’s a extended version of this on both the Blu Ray & 4K

Adds about 16/18 minutes but it’s one of those cases (suppose like BvS) where it makes the film a hundred times better. Feels likes an actual film and less rushed with certain scene and parts of the story making more sense etc. Really enjoyed it tbh

Also the steel is lovely in person