Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
3.40 star(s) Rating: 3.40/5 5 Votes
Title: Jurassic World: Dominion

Genre: Adventure, Action, Science Fiction

Director: Colin Trevorrow

Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Neil, Laura Dern, Jeff Goldblum, BD Wong, Omar Sy

Release: 2021-06-11

Plot: Second sequel to Jurassic World.

Reactions: Noodles
15A8476E-9C57-4BC3-9A94-CF58B1941CA6.jpeg

Oh my god in [dominion], this is so freaking awesome, everyone is back and together, plus my favorite part, The Lost World, gets actually the world to play around in! Some scenes reminded of Mission Impossible Fallout and Han Solo's ship from Star Wars, among others. I think this whole trailer was made by cognitive AI.

Yeah the trailer makes the movie look epic. The similar scenes from Jurassic Park with the original characters were fun to see.

Yeah I’m in. Up for it 100%

But then I’ve liked the new films. Jurassic park 3 is still the worst. Always enjoyed the rest and the first is one of my all time favourites anyway

It'll surely be very stupid (how did the dinosaurs spread so fast all over the world, like Aliens or zombies, why didn't the military just shoot and blow them up in 10 minutes), and the whole 'trick' with bringing back original actors is such an obvious nostalgia cash grab, but I don't care.
The Lost World was the first of these I've seen in a theater, I was 15, and I loved it, went back two more times, and it's still my favorite part. Liked the ending sequence in the city too, so been waiting for a whole movie like that.

Supposedly movie will have longest runtime among all in franchise history with 2h and 26 minutes.