Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Tagline: The park is gone

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Juan Antonio Bayona

Cast: Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Isabella Sermon, Rafe Spall, James Cromwell, Justice Smith, Daniella Pineda, Geraldine Chaplin, Ted Levine, Toby Jones, BD Wong, Jeff Goldblum, Michael Papajohn, Robert Emms, Charlie Rawes, Daniel Stisen, Kamil Lemieszewski

Release: 2018-06-06

Runtime: 128

Plot: Several years after the demise of Jurassic World, a volcanic eruption threatens the remaining dinosaurs on the island of Isla Nublar. Claire Dearing, the former park manager and founder of the Dinosaur Protection Group, recruits Owen Grady to help prevent the extinction of the dinosaurs once again.

Attachments

• jurassic.png
    jurassic.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 1,949
The Dinosuars discover a boat and join forces to go in search of buried treasure but will captain T-Rex and his first mate Stegosaurus be able to control his unruly deck of velociraptors led by the charismatic long john Triceratop.

Jurassic Out to sea.

I sure am @elle82!!:woot: I think this will be much better then the last one! I never liked Trevorrow, i dind't feel right! I have much more faith in J.A. Bayona!:) It really was, I'm great! Thx for asking! I have bought a house(!!) so i have been a bit busy!:p How are u?:)
Yes i can't wait!!! And Im great thanks! Thats awesome news i bet your collection is looking amazing! send me a pm and tell me all about it when u get a chance!!!

Must be weird that Pratt did guardians and then jumped into filming Jurassic

And now he's repeating that for their sequels

Hope it's good

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007