Release date: March 26, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99
Group buy: Hosted by Cooey HERE

02-66223.jpg

03-66223.jpg
01-66223.jpg

Last edited:
Not much art choices in this film unlike WW. So I'm ok with this as the WWA.

Just so happens I was messing with that image the other day, although just for a 'special' rear and that image used is WAY to zoomed in ;)

As to the HMV website it's just $hit it won't even let me log in :(

Reactions: rj531
IVE seen this art a lot and been wondering why batman looks kinda blue thought mayb he was in the film but after seeing it last night (loved it) his not so still confused by this but will get from the store on the day no doubt

Ordered of course, Hope the steel isnt like the Batman v superman HMV with the flip design, that was terrible otherwise ill go with HDzeta again.

IVE seen this art a lot and been wondering why batman looks kinda blue thought mayb he was in the film but after seeing it last night (loved it) his not so still confused by this but will get from the store on the day no doubt

Glad to hear that because I don't like that blue outfit on the cover of the steelbook.
Meaning I don't want it to look like that in the film.

I would like to pre order

HMV website is down :rofl:

Must of had a server overload

Did anyone manage to get an order in before website crashed

Gave up last night and managed to get a pre-order for it in this morning.

The site is really terrible though, always crashing or timing out. Sometimes I've placed an order on there and it's not obvious at all that it's actually gone through and then it's crashed immediately afterwards so no way of checking. I usually wait a while to see if an email confirmation comes in, which on some occasions it has and on others it hasn't.

Like many others, I was so pleased to see HMV make a return after the problems they had a few years back, and get their online presence back on track, re-introduce purehmv etc...but the website is letting them down. It seems to be extremely unreliable!

Yeah it was good, it does have flaws and I fully expect a Ultimate Zack Snyder cut in the future.

Well you're sh*t outa luck, Snyder only made about 20% of this film at best before leaving, he'd filmed a lot of the action stuff but the rest of the film is Whedon, and he really tried hard to save a humour free script, but unlike Marvel he was given little room to move by WB! Its a really enjoyable film granted and you can see the Joss touches here and there, but basically its BvS.2 and not quite Marvel Avengers level.

Last edited:
Film was entertaining and had some good comedy moments, all felt abit rushed though.

Batman has some serious beard growing scenes, early on in the movie he's beardless, then he's got a beard the next time you see him, the next time after that he's shaving it off, all in a 2-3 day period. First movie mistake there I think lol

So this poster is a homage to the 2005 Alex Ross painting for the Justice comic book run (see below). As for the blue Batman suit was always blue and grey in the early early comics because of the comic book colour schemes of the time. As time went on the suit went to black and gray and then full black, mostly in movies. The old Adam West TV show had him in blue and grey.

justice-league-alex-ross-1012296.jpg Adam West.jpg

Because 4K discs are selling even worse than UK edition laserdiscs? No one wants them!
I do!

giphy.gif

Maybe not of this movie though. I much preferred BvS (and Wonder Woman was twice as good as that), this was a complete mess in parts, but I did enjoy it... Probably not enough to watch it again.

Thor Ragnarok on the other hand is epic!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I'd choose something more epic instead of what I'm seeing in the OP . . . which imo looks little better than a collage of five superhero passport photos:-
6vx9digzahpy.jpg

Last edited:
Because 4K discs are selling even worse than UK edition laserdiscs? No one wants them!

I think it's telling that I'm all set up for 4K because of my PS4 Pro and yet I still don't bother with 4K films - unless they're known to be genuine 4K, known to be worth the upgrade, decent films AND they have no 3D version - then I might buy the 4K disc ;).