Justice League (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 12, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on August 30 at 3 PM Red Carpet - 6 PM for general sale UK time )
Price: £24.99

12672504-1704791956371299.jpg

12672504-2054791956582424.jpg 12672504-4864791956516469.jpg

Last edited:
Another one for October :LOL:

originally I was interested in this. Only 3 I was interested in are the ones with batman and/ or superman. So MoS, BvS and this. But after the Snyder cut trailer I’m not spending anymore money on the joss version. I’ll wait for a physical release of that one.

maybe even manta or zeta will do another version for the Snyder cut

Reactions: MerlinT
Another one for October :LOL:

originally I was interested in this. Only 3 I was interested in are the ones with batman and/ or superman. So MoS, BvS and this. But after the Snyder cut trailer I’m not spending anymore money on the joss version. I’ll wait for a physical release of that one.

maybe even manta or zeta will do another version for the Snyder cut
Snyder reassured international fans during the DC FanDome Panel, saying that he’s working on a distribution plans
I will take a guess it will end up on Sky Atlantic in UK/Ireland at some stage in 2021 as that is where HBO Productions end up been shown

As to home media releases that's unknown as to when that will happen

Reactions: Flloydo
Snyder reassured international fans during the DC FanDome Panel, saying that he’s working on a distribution plans
I will take a guess it will end up on Sky Atlantic in UK/Ireland at some stage in 2021 as that is where HBO Productions end up been shown

As to home media releases that's unknown as to when that will happen

yeah I read all that. I think your right about Atlantic etc. We'll find out soon

oh yeah physical release will be a way off. Well over a year away. Depending on what month it’s released as episodes next year

Reactions: paulboland
Pre-order live on Saturday August 29 at 3 PM for Red Carpet - General sale at 6 PM
Thanks!

It's going to be a busy day tomorrow. Thought they might have spread the pre-order times out a bit over the whole weekend (including Monday, seeing as it's a Bank Holiday in England, Wales and Northern Ireland).

Last edited:
Rofl! Mad timing on this one xD
Who in their right minds would get this when the Snydercut is right around the corner? The theatrical version sucked anyhow..

Reactions: Flloydo
I dont know if im optimistic or not, but im looking forward to see what it was supposed to be. If its decent like BvS, then its a good thing.

The steelbook though, na, dont like illustrative art.