full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think just double lenti and lenti are available individually (last two photos basically). The ones that don't say "only for boxset", that's how I understand it.

OK Now that makes more sense ! All the Editions in the Boxset have different Bonus Items as Usual :oohyeah:

Too Bad I wasn't Crazy for the movie, This Boxset is Visually Beautiful.

I think just double lenti and lenti are available individually (last two photos basically). The ones that don't say "only for boxset", that's how I understand it.

The last image, which is also the 'lenti' is also listed as the 'special pack - only available in boxset' above that. So are we to ignore that?

Those are different lenticulars. That other one is a 4K only lenti and that one can only be purchased in the boxset.

There are two single lentis, one is 4k (only with the box), the other is 3D+2D (only without the box).

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
@Dazzler_31117 the only editions you can buy on their own is the Double Lenti and the Single Lenti

The one click includes the Double Lenti, the Single Lenti minus a Steelbook inside of it (hardcover book instead) and the 4K UHD Lenti edition

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
There are two single lentis, one is 4k (only with the box), the other is 3D+2D (only without the box).

Yes, I understand that but what I'm saying is, the post I quoted must be an error then as it lists the same lenti slip twice (one stating only for boxset)

@Dazzler_31117 the only editions you can buy on their own is the Double Lenti and the Single Lenti

The one click includes the Double Lenti, the Single Lenti minus a Steelbook inside of it (hardcover book instead) and the 4K UHD Lenti edition

Right... gotcha! So same lenti slip is sold seperately (outside of the box) but with a steelbook inside it and not extras. Thanks for clarifying. It's my firsy Zeta Set purchase.

The last image, which is also the 'lenti' is also listed as the 'special pack - only available in boxset' above that. So are we to ignore that?

...So basically it's saying you can purchase the same slip inside and outside of the set but if it's inside the set it's only as a 'special pack'?

Yes that is what HDzeta do with their Boxset.
The Single Lenti which is available as Single Sale is used as the Slip for the ''Special Pack for Boxset Only''.

• Thanks
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Sods law... I wanted the set but with the single lenti as a steelbook! :LOL::rolleyes:

You already have 2 Steelbook editions in the Boxset, You would have the Single Lenti as well which is used for the Special Pack.
Boxset editions complement each others so well as there is no redundancy in the Bonus Item content.
If you can afford it and loved the Movie Boxset is the way to go :thumbs:

The Single Lenti(Single Sale) Bonus Items are included in the Boxset, so you don't have to really get the Boxset AND the Single Lenti.

This was a bit Different for Wonder Woman as the Single Lenti(for Single Sale) had different Art Cards as the ones included in the Boxset.
So if you wanted all Bonus Items for Wonder Woman you had to get The Boxset AND the Single Lenti.

You already have 2 Steelbook editions in the Boxset, You would have the Single Lenti as well which is used for the Special Pack.
Boxset editions complement each others so well as there is no redundancy in the Bonus Item content.
If you can afford it and loved the Movie Boxset is the way to go :thumbs:

The Single Lenti(Single Sale) Bonus Items are included in the Boxset, so you don't have to really get the Boxset AND the Single Lenti.

This was a bit Different for Wonder Woman as the Single Lenti(for Single Sale) had different Art Cards as the ones included in the Boxset.
So if you wanted all Bonus Items for Wonder Woman you had to get The Boxset AND the Single Lenti.

Yea, I wouldn't get both the Boxset and the Single lenti. My focus is more towards the slip artwork rather than extras. I can do without extras, but as a set this is looking very nice. If I was to purchase one edition then it would be the single lenti, but obviously that as a steelbook is not included inside the set so decisions... decisions. On that basis, as I don't have the other DC sets and only one individual edition for each movie I may just opt fr the single lenti.

Are those bookmarks in the 4K UHD Lenti edition? Like President Trump, I don't read any books so I would have preferred something else be included.:D
I don’t think they are postcards, it says posters on the description.:D

This post is confusing as it lists the same edition twice... special pack 'only for boxset' and as a lenti outside of the set.

So basically it's saying you can purchase the same slip inside and outside of the set but if it's inside the set it's only as a 'special pack'?

The Box Set includes:
  • Double Lenti Edition (Not exclusive)
  • 4K UHD Lenti (exclusive to the BOX SET)
  • Special Pack (exclusive to the BOX SET) ***No discs***
Single Sale:
Double Lenti Edition
Lenticular Edition (same artwork with the Special Pack)

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord and harry
This post is confusing as it lists the same edition twice... special pack 'only for boxset' and as a lenti outside of the set.

So basically it's saying you can purchase the same slip inside and outside of the set but if it's inside the set it's only as a 'special pack'?
There is another difference between the two. Drumroll, please!!!
The lenti special pack for boxset has a 68-page hardcover book whereas the regular lenti has a 36-page softcover booklet.
You are welcome;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Any update on the GB live time and allocation for this release?

I saw a rival website advertising that their GB was currently live and that they had a large quantity allocated to them for their GBs.

• Thanks
Reactions: BaleHardy
Status
Not open for further replies.