full

4K UHD lenti:
full

Lenti:
full

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_1.jpg

BS---JL%20Lenti%20Boxset_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Digging that box set, wondering when they are releasing this, would guess soon with how quickly it seems everything is being revealed:coffee:

Hope I’m able to secure a Double Lenti. I like 4K slik the best but not into 4K but want 3D and 2D. Double Lenti second. Now for the part of securing one. :shy:

Having to kerb my spending on steelbooks this year as I need to buy a new car, but....
...there are exceptions.

One Click all the way, now all we need to know is when is the GB and how many copies :rofl:

Double lenti looks to be the winner to me. But the artworks they chose are all kinda samey to me... their WW artworks didn’t grab me either.

Still, the steel looks really nice. And the slips complement it well. (Perhaps TOO well...)

I’m hoping Manta’s effort turns out better/more inspired. I’m not really happy with the way HDzeta’s been running their releases lately.

Is going to be another Baby Driver situation or will there be any kind of reasonable heads up on time this is going live whether it be on HDzeta's site or GB here? I'm actually more worried about the IT release but it would be nice to get a heads up on both.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
There is a group buy open elsewhere so no doubt they are a member over there

Status
Not open for further replies.