Release date: March 21st, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon Geek Mix
Price: €22.99

Immagine.jpg

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Drum18
Well that's weird as it didn't say that when I ordered the Flash edition yesterday :rofl::cautious:
Checked my order and all still seems good - no reason I can see not to ship these...
Will find out soon enough I suppose as it's nearly shipping time

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Well that's weird as it didn't say that when I ordered the Flash edition yesterday :rofl::cautious:
Checked my order and all still seems good - no reason I can see not to ship these...
Will find out soon enough I suppose as it's nearly shipping time

Haha , thanks...Seems my location is OK for ordering when logged on...Otherwise > Questi articoli non sono spedibili alla località che hai selezionato

• Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
It’s a business. What do you expect? They are just maximizing their marketing strategies. Not for everyone especially you but there are DC fans out there who will like it.
I agree, tactics to sell it, especially as pop vinyls are becoming more and more popular, but I do feel they could have done something a bit better than what they have done. Remember the Italian BvS steelbook too? It feels as though they don't put effort into them. Keep the logos, i'm all for that, but embossing? Gloss? A border? A bit of a background? Surely people who like this already can't be against those things. If it didn't turn out to be a dull flat matte I would buy it.

Incredible. It's now worth it knowing it's gloss with embossing. Shame they didnt do the same with BvS too, which is why I expected this one to be similar.

Still, sticking with HMV's. No point getting that one, and the Italian, and the comic version etc. HMV's and one of the Zeta's will do me.

Symbols artwork not just in Italy:-
upload_2018-3-21_3-51-53.png

. . . and, yes, really, really good to see the treatment hoped for to make the very, very best of this artwork :thumbs:

"DC" logo seems to have slid off the frame and looks a bit off but regardless steelbook looks even better than the WWA and furthermore the finish looks to me to be more Glossy than the Gloss Varnish of the WWA.

The two Italian steelbooks side by side .. . both with similar first class treatment and finish and both worthy additions to any DC steelbook collection
upload_2018-3-21_3-55-24.png
upload_2018-3-21_3-59-52.png

"DC" logo seems to have slid off the frame and looks a bit off but regardless steelbook looks even better than the WWA and furthermore the finish looks to me to be more Glossy than the Gloss Varnish of the WWA.

The two Italian steelbooks side by side .. . both with similar first class treatment and finish and both worthy additions to any DC steelbook collection
View attachment 365275 View attachment 365277

Where's the one on the left from? I only found symbols + illustrated on Amazon

A1LOKfbITPL._SX522_.jpg