Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt
Price: €24.99

31438436nk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, on first sight appears to be not a question of which artwork is better . . . more a question of which artwork is less bad . . .
upload_2018-1-5_18-10-31.png
upload_2018-1-5_18-11-30.png

On second sight I'd definitely plump for #2 if only because of the greater potential for a superior treatment with all the superhero symbols and title embossed within a framing border.

In truth, any worse than the waxwork dummies on the TBC ?:-
upload_2018-1-5_18-43-0.png

Last edited:
Yes, on first sight appears to be not a question of which artwork is better . . . more a question of which artwork is less bad . . .
View attachment 351940 View attachment 351941
On second sight I'd definitely plump for #2 if only because of the greater potential for a superior treatment with all the superhero symbols and title embossed within a framing border.

In truth, any worse than the waxwork dummies on the TBC ?:-
View attachment 351953

I hate that steelbook cover with the faces. And the one with the logos is laughable.

Doesn't matter what the artwork is for this movie. I haven't seen it yet.
I will see it but I have no plans to purchase a steelbook for it. Drawing a line.

Until Warner and DC get their s*** together I'm not buying any more steels for their crap.
I didn't buy Suicide Squad and I never did buy a Wonder Woman steelbook because out of the 7000 various covers, not one was released with a combination of the right art and finish.

And I'm not buying premiums.

Anyway that's me.

• Thanks
Reactions: bradipolpo
I hate that steelbook cover with the faces. And the one with the logos is laughable.

Doesn't matter what the artwork is for this movie. I haven't seen it yet.
I will see it but I have no plans to purchase a steelbook for it. Drawing a line.

Until Warner and DC get their s*** together I'm not buying any more steels for their crap.
I didn't buy Suicide Squad and I never did buy a Wonder Woman steelbook because out of the 7000 various covers, not one was released with a combination of the right art and finish.

And I'm not buying premiums.

Anyway that's me.

Just borrow the discs from the library so you don’t get depressed dealing with the cover artworks...lol

I will keep on buying them as I love collecting them.

You mean the best poster for the movie?
Best poster for the film? No such thing as the best poster for this film as none standout.
However, there are other options:-
FANDANGO - with Superman silhouette framed by Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg:-
justice-league-hidden-superman-poster-1040714.jpg

Lee Bermejo wraparound for MONDO:-
justice-league-mondo-poster-600x400.jpg

Dolby Cinemas Exclusive - group pic of main characters - minus Superman - with most of the supporting cast:-
DNFEYr0XkAUFzGd.jpg

Fan of floating heads?- there's these two too:-
junior-logoifiti-sentry-justicefinal3.jpg

mi-Jny54Ga3rYU8omuJvWb4BxIWAlrvYAb4FgGHycuM.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T