Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: April 12, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: CAD $28.76

JLTT.jpg JLvTT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, just had a UPS driver attempt to deliver mine. He said that there's a £17 charge to be paid for it too. I refused to and he said he would attempt to re-deliver tomorrow with an invoice.
Now with Amazon, I'm sure that if you're required to pay any import charges, they include that in your product total price at the checkout?
I always get custom fees when I order from canada,i just pay them then claim it back off amazon

So, just had a UPS driver attempt to deliver mine. He said that there's a £17 charge to be paid for it too. I refused to and he said he would attempt to re-deliver tomorrow with an invoice.
Now with Amazon, I'm sure that if you're required to pay any import charges, they include that in your product total price at the checkout?

I was under the impression that was true. Prob best to contact them over chat

The Robin figure actually looks really cool, the best one I've seen out of the previous figures

I always get custom fees when I order from canada,i just pay them then claim it back off amazon

Fair dos

I've personally never had an issue due to the extra amount you get added to the total at the checkout

I contacted Amazon and told them what was happening. They said I could pay the fee and send them proof of the amount and they would refund it. Nice, swift action from Amazon, never had this issue before.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
I contacted Amazon and told them what was happening. They said I could pay the fee and send them proof of the amount and they would refund it. Nice, swift action from Amazon, never had this issue before.

Good to know and glad you got it sorted