Justice League vs. Teen Titans (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: July 14th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €16.99

91N4+-ZZ-hL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
hm wonder if that will be the only dcu movie getting a steelbook release in germany, will be odd having this alone.

Hi, just an update re a Target exclusive @apsmith21

I contacted target who said the following

@Target Hi, just wondered if you will be releasing a Steelbook for Justice League vs Teen Titans

Great question! As of right now, there's no information on the release of a steel book for Justice League vs. Teen Titans.

Hopefully we hear something soon.

Have put a pre order in. Looking forward to seeing the art and I hope the title is in English

Im almost sure they wont change the title. justice league and teen titans are the official german titles for both shows as well. they called justice league=gerechtigkeitsliga earlier but that is pre 90' style , the last releases were all called justice league.

While the art of this Steelbook is consistent with previous releases (which is a good thing), the movie was average, IMHO. I consider it to be one of the weaker DC Animated movies.

Reactions: thewoe
While the art of this Steelbook is consistent with previous releases (which is a good thing), the movie was average, IMHO. I consider it to be one of the weaker DC Animated movies.

Agree. I'll buy this just to keep my DC animated steels collection complete.

Cancelled my Canada steel order and went with this, ive seen the movie and it was ok at best so i just need this to keep my dc animated steels going.