paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 24, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop UK - HMV
Price: £11.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £11.95 (WB Shop) - £14.99 (Zavvi)

81UXr4h3UcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81GU6iqMNFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg719aDq12glL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought from amazon, have a feeling they've ballsed up the listing though. Surely that's the standard blu-ray price.

It's not a pricing error
WB Shop UK are also selling the SteelBook
£11.95

Reactions: Roofr4sh
I just wish Warner were more consistent with their animated DC movie steelbooks.

Where was the UK release of The Doom That Came to Gotham and several others?
There's no US release for the doom that came to gotham either btw bud, it's French only. We get most of the DCAU and newer tomorrowverse releases, it is a bit hit and miss though agree.

I just ordered this from Amazon UK. Comes out to $23 USD for anyone in NA.

I'm a big fan of, Jonah Hex including the so bad its good live action version so had to snatch this up when I saw that he is on the movie cover!

Reactions: GeoRattray
Had this delivered today. Nice steel. Glossy too, which is a first (or at least a first in a very long while) for a UK DCAU film steel.

Full artwork updated in the OP for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Wait the art changed? Looks better I suppose

I ended up cancelling anyway. May pick up at a later date. Trying to save some cash for the next few weeks

Wait the art changed? Looks better I suppose

I ended up cancelling anyway. May pick up at a later date. Trying to save some cash for the next few weeks
It didn't change, the art that's up on all uk retailer websites is a crappy poster. That's the art from amazon france, and it's the same that's on the steel I've had from amazon uk today.

It didn't change, the art that's up on all uk retailer websites is a crappy poster. That's the art from amazon france, and it's the same that's on the steel I've had from amazon uk today.
Well the fact that the U.K. retailers didn’t update the art, so to anyone buying it the art changed. Regardless of what amazon Fr had, I didn’t even look in the thread so I wouldn’t of even known. And I assume many other would be the same. However, for the best because the actual art is better than the placeholder

Well the fact that the U.K. retailers didn’t update the art, so to anyone buying it the art changed. Regardless of what amazon Fr had, I didn’t even look in the thread so I wouldn’t of even known. And I assume many other would be the same. However, for the best because the actual art is better than the placeholder
Yeah, wb evidently didn't care to update anyway. Happens from time to time. Pretty much all these steels have great art tbh, shame most of the live action ones don't.