Kick Ass (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 21, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £44.99

83C682FF-3739-4227-BC0F-D11A754FEA0D.jpeg

1C6DA6E8-4C3B-41C7-9951-E80DEA16BBF6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ow wow that’s awesome

I’ll get this to replace that crappy Nova lenti.

However as it’s universal will it be matte like Ex_machina or gloss like 8mile????

I hope scanavo didn’t talk them out of it! But judging by 8mile I’m hoping the feedback went on board (plus it’s £2 more than those! - indication of sh!!ty inflation or more cost on the steelbook looking more premium???)

Cheers for the tag TC

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Ow wow that’s awesome

I’ll get this to replace that crappy Nova lenti.

However as it’s universal will it be matte like Ex_machina or gloss like 8mile????

I hope scanavo didn’t talk them out of it! But judging by 8mile I’m hoping the feedback went on board (plus it’s £2 more than those! - indication of sh!!ty inflation or more cost on the steelbook looking more premium???)

Cheers for the tag TC
  • Worldwide Exclusive - Collector's Edition Strictly Limited To 2,000 Copies
  • Includes 2-disc Gloss Steelbook, High Gloss Rigid Slipcase, 36 Page Production Notes Book, 5x Artcards & Double-sided Poster

Reactions: JinxyKatte
  • Worldwide Exclusive - Collector's Edition Strictly Limited To 2,000 Copies
  • Includes 2-disc Gloss Steelbook, High Gloss Rigid Slipcase, 36 Page Production Notes Book, 5x Artcards & Double-sided Poster
You obviously didn’t see my message straight after lol

Hope they do the second one too! although be hard to beat the original German full gloss steel. Still one of my top 3 steels of all-time :drool:

Prices going up, £42 o_O :woot:
And it’s older than Ex_Machina!

BUT apparently it only costs £2 to fully gloss a slip case and steelbook. I call bullsh!t. All this stuff costs pennies to make in bulk. Or maybe the price will be adjusted when it goes live. Whatever happens these editions shouldn’t cost more than £39.99... gloss or not

In time this kind of stuff will drive collectors away. Next year they will be another £6 more, and so on.

And it’s older than Ex_Machina!

BUT apparently it only costs £2 to fully gloss a slip case and steelbook. I call bullsh!t. All this stuff costs pennies to make in bulk. Or maybe the price will be adjusted when it goes live. Whatever happens these editions shouldn’t cost more than £39.99... gloss or not

In time this kind of stuff will drive collectors away. Next year they will be another £6 more, and so on.
Its getting ridiculous now.

Reactions: Flloydo
This is pretty interesting honestly. Damn I love my Bestbuy 4K steelbook of this movie though. Tough decision

Prolly gonna pass since I already own it on 4K steelbook

Reactions: JinxyKatte