Kick Ass (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 21, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £44.99

83C682FF-3739-4227-BC0F-D11A754FEA0D.jpeg

1C6DA6E8-4C3B-41C7-9951-E80DEA16BBF6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this too, i like the steelbook etc, but the slip isn't great for me.
Gotta love zavvi with the spine splash, just a constant issue, on this release on the slip side away from the steelbook, that's how they receive them facing that way i guess.
The guys in the warehouse don't care or are dumb. How hard is it to not do it? takes no extra time to slide the knife sideways and not down........maybe they should do some more training of how to unpack a box.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Gotta love zavvi with the spine splash, just a constant issue, on this release on the slip side away from the steelbook, that's how they receive them facing that way i guess.
The guys in the warehouse don't care or are dumb. How hard is it to not do it? takes no extra time to slide the knife sideways and not down........maybe they should do some more training of how to unpack a box.
That's a shame my dude. I have never had a spine slash from zavvi.

likely says right on the box ' don't use cutter' , but don't tell those guys what they can't do

likely says right on the box ' don't use cutter' , but don't tell those guys what they can't do
Actually one should use a cutter, one of those extending ones, just gotta pull it back in so only a tiny tip of the blade is sticking out, enough to cut but not deep enough to touch anything inside. It doesn't require 7 years of surgeon school.
That's how I open my boxes.

Zavvi price drop with their March Mayhem sale
£29.99

SteelBooks Clearance March Mayhem
if someone can order this for me (USA), pm if you would be willing to help me out.