apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Kick-Ass 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Total Recall (1990) 30th Anniversary 4k UHD from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Hi! Just wondering if it's likely any more stock will be added to this? Never done a group buy before so not sure if it's possible, but just noticed that on Best Buy it's still in stock so thought I'd ask! Thanks.

Hi! Just wondering if it's likely any more stock will be added to this? Never done a group buy before so not sure if it's possible, but just noticed that on Best Buy it's still in stock so thought I'd ask! Thanks.

if you can pay in advance I can order another copy.

I'd be happy to do that. I was planning to order two others from your group buy selection and have them shipped together. Perhaps a DM is the easiest way to discuss? Thanks for getting back!

I'd be happy to do that. I was planning to order two others from your group buy selection and have them shipped together. Perhaps a DM is the easiest way to discuss? Thanks for getting back!

Just restocked this group buy with a single copy for you. Go to the overview tab above, you should see a purchase button on your right. That will take you to paypal and you'll come back here when finished. We can chat about the rest if you'd like via a message, feel free to start a conversation with me.