Kickboxer: Retaliation - In theaters January 26, 2018

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Kickboxer: Retaliation (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Dimitri Logothetis[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jean-Claude Van Damme[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alain Moussi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christopher Lambert[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sara Malakul Lane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ronaldinho Gaúcho[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mike Tyson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wanderlei Silva[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fabrício Werdum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gina Carano[/ACTOR]

Plot: One year after the events of "Kickboxer: Vengeance", Kurt Sloan has vowed never to return to Thailand. However, while gearing up for a MMA title shot, he finds himself sedated and forced back into Thailand, this time in prison. He is there because the ones responsible want him to face a 6'8" 400 lbs. beast named Mongkut and in return for the fight, Kurt will get two million dollars and his freedom back. Kurt at first refuses, in which a bounty is placed on his head as a way to force him to face Mongkut. Kurt soon learns he will have no other choice and will undergo his most rigorous training yet under some unexpected mentors in order to face Mongkut in hopes to regain his freedom.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
krposter-jpg.352112
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

kickboxerposter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I vaguely recall Sasha Mitchel starred in the original's sequels back in the day but they were straight to video releases. Think he did 2.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
SIX!? HAHAHA WHAT!?

I only thought this was the 3rd. lol

There's the original JCVD one and then I believe that had three direct-to-video sequels with other actors. Then there's the two reboot ones, so yeah... there's been a lot of freakin' Kickboxer movies.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw