Release date: March 28, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99 - £11.99

Part of the Kill Bill by Zavvi:
Vol. 1 - Vol. 2

01.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg00.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered both this morning just in time at the lower price. :) Waited a long time for a price drop.

Now I hope I will get nice versions, because I see a lot of unboxing videos online where these steelbooks are covered in tiny scratches.

Last edited:
Had this happened before Nova's announcement yesterday, then I definitely would have bit! I've escaped Zavvi's grasp once again. :p

But what if novas don't look any good? For a tatantino/ kill bill enthusiast then £18 is a great price for these two

But what if novas don't look any good? For a tatantino/ kill bill enthusiast then £18 is a great price for these two
Nova goes all out with their exclusives LOL

I'm sure the artwork will look better than the sword going through the list on the front. Plus glossy/emboss finish is highly likely.

Reactions: Flloydo

I'm sure the artwork will look better than the sword going through the list on the front. Plus glossy/emboss finish is highly likely.
What he said ^

I have faith! ;)

What he said ^

I have faith! ;)

I'm no stranger to nova, I'm just saying that not everything of theirs will be 'great' (i personally don't like their dredd).
I'll most likely go for nova too as I love these films, Tarantino being one of my fav directors and like I said yesterday the imagery used on zavvis vol 1 front and vol2 front and back are my fav posters for this film. So nova has to beat these 2 IMO

Also I did mention the completionists element of kill bill

(And these are gloss and IMO the best releases "so far" for these films - no blue banners etc and much better than the zavvi double pack which i also own)

Last edited:
I'm no stranger to nova, I'm just saying that not everything of theirs will be 'great' (i personally don't like their dredd).
I'll most likely go for nova too as I love these films, Tarantino being one of my fav directors and like I said yesterday the imagery used on zavvis vol 1 front and vol2 front and back are my fav posters for this film. So nova has to beat these 2 IMO

Also I did mention the completionists element of kill bill

(And these are gloss and IMO the best releases "so far" for these films - no blue banners etc and much better than the zavvi double pack which i also own)
It's come to the point where I no longer care about having multiple editions of my favourite films... mostly because I lack the space for them all, so they only end up stuck in a box where I can't see them anyway. I've even sold quite a few of my Drive editions recently, which I thought I'd never do! I also plan to sell all of my other Kill Bill editions and just keep my favourite... so I would get these, as I agree that they're the best looking KB steels out there at the moment, but chances are I'd only end up selling them once Nova release theirs anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
It's come to the point where I no longer care about having multiple editions of my favourite films... mostly because I lack the space for them all, so they only end up stuck in a box where I can't see them anyway. I've even sold quite a few of my Drive editions recently, which I thought I'd never do! I also plan to sell all of my other Kill Bill editions and just keep my favourite... so I would get these, as I agree that they're the best looking KB steels out there at the moment, but chances are I'd only end up selling them once Nova release theirs anyway.

That's cool

:OMG: What drives did you sell?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm well impressed with the Studiocanal steels - received Kill Bill Vol. 1 on Monday and it's a beaut! Should have Part 2 today, but also got Dracula POD and Apocalypse Now which is a stunner!

I ordered both 1 and 2 and vol.1 arrived on monday but I haven't had vol.2.. so hoping it will arrive today.

The first one looks great but I've not opened it yet as I'm waiting for some more protective shells to arrive, hopefully they'll come today too