Killer Klowns from Outer Space - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 14, 2024
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Walmart - Bull Moose - Barnes & Noble - Amazon
Price: $38.99 (Shout Factory) - $32.96 (Walmart - Amazon) - $35.97 (Bull Moose) - $44.99 (Barnes & Noble)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18” X 24” ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

81a1kLBSGrL._SL1500_.jpg

Killer Klowns from Outer Space Jcard.jpeg

Last edited:
It's going to be Scream Factory's best month for me, as they're also doing two of my favorites as well - The Island of Dr. Moreau and Dracula 2000!

Are we talking the complete and utter crap film with Marlon Brando
We're talking the complete and utter all-round atmospheric masterpiece with enthralling Fairuza Balk dancing to 'Night Bird' by Deep Forest, the commanding, oblivious and doomed Brando's Moreau with an original 'mini-me' ( :D ), the grotesque drugged out interspecies orgy set to Die Interimsliebenden by Einstürzende Neubauten, the chaotic, apocalyptic uprising and revolution, encompassing all the horrors of it, and many more subtle moments. I truly love every single scene and actor in it! Yes, that one!

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
We're talking the complete and utter all-round atmospheric masterpiece with enthralling Fairuza Balk dancing to 'Night Bird' by Deep Forest, the commanding, oblivious and doomed Brando's Moreau with an original 'mini-me' ( :D ), the grotesque drugged out interspecies orgy set to Die Interimsliebenden by Einstürzende Neubauten, the chaotic, apocalyptic uprising and revolution, encompassing all the horrors of it, and many more subtle moments. I truly love every single scene and actor in it! Yes, that one!
OK just checking it's the same movie.

If people want exclusive items for this movie, I suggest they get on screamfactory now. They are almost sold out.

Steelbook has 42 left in stock.. not sure if other retailers will be getting this. Scream factory weird like that sometimes. I think they know they can sell out this product by themselves.

Shout Factory Store Exclusive

Killer Klowns From Outer Space [Limited 35th Anniversary Steelbook] + Exclusive Poster + Prism Sticker + Enamel Pins + Lobby Cards

$135.99
Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get the NEW 4K UHD release of KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE, an exclusive 18” x 24” rolled poster of the original theatrical artwork, a second exclusive 18” x 24” rolled poster featuring a new design, two slipcovers, a retro prism sticker, an enamel pin set (limited to 500 units), and a lobby card set (limited to 500 units, see description for complete details)

KLOWNSBUNDLE-4.jpg

DISC ONE (4K UHD):

• NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative
  • In Dolby Vision (HDR-10 Compatible)
  • Audio Commentary With The Chiodo Brothers
  • Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 & 2.0
DISC TWO (BLU-RAY):

• NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Camera Negative
  • Audio: English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 & 2.0
  • Audio Commentary With The Chiodo Brothers
  • “The Making of Killer Klowns”
  • “Komposing Klowns”