King Kong (2005) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1) [China]

What do you think of the slipcase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: Feb. 2015
Notes: This is HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label No.1
Steelbook WWA, come with a booklet, post card and exclusive slipcase.
Black Slipcase embossed w/lenti card (not glued)
Limited 500 copies.

Group Buy: CLICK HERE (SOLD OUT)
45USD per copy (also includes shipping costs to HUB)
Limited to 1x copy per member (150x available for HDN members)

full

full

full

GB Opens: 10th March (150x available for HDN members)
New York (U.S.A. Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 10:00
London (United Kingdom) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 14:00
Canberra (Australia ) Wednesday, 11 March 2015, 01:00
Paris (France) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 15:00
Calgary (Canada) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 08:00
São Paulo (Brazil) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 11:00
Taipei (Taiwan) Tuesday, 10 March 2015, 22:00

Last edited by a moderator:
Xin, I just want to let you know that I personally appreciate you giving the community here the opportunity to own these beautiful HDzeta exclusives. Maybe in the future, so people don't go crazy over glue, just mention in the OPs that the lenticular version will be a regular slipcover + unglued lenticular card. Then everyone can know ahead of time and there will be no backlash.

I'm very happy that this is coming unglued. :thumbs:
thanks for your understand buddy
HDzeta always want to give everyone different feel on lenticular,so we try the slipcase+lenticard,people can get more image pics from the one version,but i dont know why some people doesnt like it,In fact,glude it on slip was cheap than separtly,the glue was cheap than print the slipcase front,we dont want to make the bad exclusive for the people,so we try to make the iron slip or anothers,maybe someone need times to accept unglude design,thats all.

thanks for your understand buddy
HDzeta always want to give everyone different feel on lenticular,so we try the slipcase+lenticard,people can get more image pics from the one version,but i dont know why some people doesnt like it,In fact,glude it on slip was cheap than separtly,the glue was cheap than print the slipcase front,we dont want to make the bad exclusive for the people,so we try to make the iron slip or anothers,maybe someone need times to accept unglude design,thats all.

You just keep doing what you're doing and the fans will keep on buying. I can't wait to display my Kong and JP HDzeta SteelBooks. :)

What's your means?you want to ask what on the slip case back??its some disc ifo and text,and the number card stick on the back.
If you look at the pcitures on the OP, what is the item under the blu ray disc? You see a picture of King Kong.It is on the right side. Is it a slip to hold the book?

No update on the GB thread for 2 days now. The sense of anticipation for those on the reserve list
is somewhat like the sense of anticipation the natives felt as they heard The Great Kong approaching
from deep in the jungle.

Reactions: Monkey2005
Status
Not open for further replies.