King5six1's For Sale/Trade Thread

king5six1

Premium Supporter
May 9, 2010
Dallas, Texas
I have the below steelbooks for sale. I will offer discounts on multiples purchased and will also accept offers on the whole lot.

Shipping within the US will be USPS Priority mail.
$5.95 - 1 steelbook
$7.95 - 2-3 steelbooks

Shipping rates for other countries will vary by location and amount purchased. please PM me if you need a quote.

Germany

Zombieland - $60 - Open with no dent or scratches. It has been stored in a poly bag since arrival. The only reason it was opened was the original wrapper was really scuffed up.

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN0783.jpg

Tron Legacy - Blu Ray 3D + Blu Ray + Digital Copy - $50 - New Sealed

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - $60 - New Sealed
DSCN0763.jpg

DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0765.jpg

Canada

Alice in Wonderland - $45 - New Sealed

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

USA

Toy Story 3 Ironpack - Empty Case - $15 - New Sealed

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

Spain

Crepusculo (Twilight) - $75 - New Sealed
Luna Nueva (New Moon) - $75 New Sealed
Eclipse - $60 New Sealed

All three for $200

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0776.jpg

DSCN0777.jpg

If anyone is interested I will sell all of them for $400. I have some expenses which I need to take care of so I would like to sell these as fast as possible. If you wish to PM me with an offer please be reasonable.

Thank you all for looking :D

Last edited:
I dont have any spares or the price might be cheaper, but I got a Watchmen (sealed) for $55 shipped.

Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles Season 1 Best Buy Exclusive.

Hello All,

Aside from Ebay does anyone know where I can get season 1 of the Sarah Conner Chronicles, The Best Buy exclusive metal case version. They still have season 2 on their website but no luck for season 1.

Hi Kings, I've seen some in stores, but I have to confess I've not been inside of a BB in a very long time, so I am not sure if anyone locally still has any. I habe it and wrote down the UPC for you: 883929081332

You can ask someone at your local store to check and see if any store around you has any. Good luck!:)

Whoops-sorry-just realized you were asking about Season 1-the info I gave you was for Season 2. Did Season 1 come in a metal package too?

Threads merged-per trade rules please maintain 1 trade thread per member. Please update OP with current "haves" and "wants". Thanks!:)

Have you still got Alice available? Please don't PM, have to clear it. Will PM you in morning US time!!

OK to PM now, space cleared in PM box.

Last edited: