Kingsman 3-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: February 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $58.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6493055_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Felix_ro Do what I did. I threw the box away. :p
Actually, I do like the box, and I am not the one complaining about scratches or marks; I think I took out the steels about three time each till now, and I don't think I will going to get them out again soon, until I will want to re-watch them again (if I would not actually prefer to see them in 3D, which would spare them :p)

Actually, I do like the box, and I am not the one complaining about scratches or marks; I think I took out the steels about three time each till now, and I don't think I will going to get them out again soon, until I will want to re-watch them again (if I would not actually prefer to see them in 3D, which would spare them :p)

I placed each steel in a SCF1 and tossed the box. I would have kept it if it was of a better quality, at least it did the job of protecting the steels along with Zavvi's awesome packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: Felix_ro
I placed each steel in a SCF1 and tossed the box. I would have kept it if it was of a better quality, at least it did the job of protecting the steels along with Zavvi's awesome packaging.
I dig ya, brother! Indeed the SCF1's are the best!
Yet, you have to admit that this box (for the HTTYD), is little better than other boxes that Zavvi had done in the past, like the one for Beetlejuice, Watchmen or Nightmare on Elm Street, right?

If you don't mind, how many times (approximately) did you took the steels out and then back until that marks shown?
2 maybe. The dividers were tight, to the point of it being ridiculous. Then I noticed it had left a line along the steelbook and I pulled out the dividers.

• Thanks
Hi all, have at least 1, maybe 2 extras of this set. Can’t combine with other items, due to weight. If you’re interested, send a pm.

Group buy has been restocked with two copies. Both will ship direct, and by themselves (they are at about the max weight for the base shipping rate), shipping is not included and will have to be paid for separately.

Group buy has been restocked with two copies. Both will ship direct, and by themselves (they are at about the max weight for the base shipping rate), shipping is not included and will have to be paid for separately.

These have sold out, thanks.