Kingsman: The Golden Circle (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Indeed someone asked them about Alita the other day and it seems like they were indeed going to do a WEA version of it but the Fox/Disney merger has kiboshed that as well :(

I actually asked them yesterday about that and yeah it does suck they won't be able to do Alita, they also said to me they were going to do Bohemian Rhapsody but no longer can (n):dunno:

I actually asked them yesterday about that and yeah it does suck they won't be able to do Alita, they also said to me they were going to do Bohemian Rhapsody but no longer can (n):dunno:

When you say they can no longer do it, I don’t understand. Can’t they wait for the merger to be compete and still release some titles that they wanted to later down the line?

When you say they can no longer do it, I don’t understand. Can’t they wait for the merger to be compete and still release some titles that they wanted to later down the line?

From what John told me, they had the designs finished for Bohemian Rhapsody but they were told not to release it. So they won't be able to release it in future... unless there's a change of policy from Fox.

From what John told me, they had the designs finished for Bohemian Rhapsody but they were told not to release it. So they won't be able to release it in future... unless there's a change of policy from Fox.

Ah ok. Odd. Weird that after all this they wouldn’t want to work with these retailers. Considering Disney do with some

Wonder if film arena will be affected. Literally their whole catalogue is fox lol

Is it even still Fox that approvals are run past for titles that were released under their umbrella or has that actually now been passed to Disney? Does anyone know? Does the flim branch of Fox even exist anymore?