Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray Slipcover with Artcards) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 4th, 2015
Purchase links:
HMV.ie
Xtra-vision

115031b.jpg

Not 100% sure yet (waiting for confirmation), but I think this will come with a slipcase.

I wonder if this will be the uncut version.

Would be nice too see what was removed, but then according to Mark Millar there is no uncut version as it was a work print that the BBFC saw. His statement was that the cinema version is the complete version. "But then Mark likes to talk A LOT of ...so... lol"

Would be nice too see what was removed, but then according to Mark Millar there is no uncut version as it was a work print that the BBFC saw. His statement was that the cinema version is the complete version. "But then Mark likes to talk A LOT of ...so... lol"

This "pre-cut" stuff always interests me as surely the studio can't decide on one single international print...or can they?

I wondered if the US version is the same seeing as how the MPAA don't do the whole pre-submission front as I'm sure you know films in the US are mostly shot as 'PG-13' 'R' etc. Although it wouldn't surprise me if studios did seek this info pre-production to save some dough. :)

This "pre-cut" stuff always interests me as surely the studio can't decide on one single international print...or can they?

I wondered if the US version is the same seeing as how the MPAA don't do the whole pre-submission front as I'm sure you know films in the US are mostly shot as 'PG-13' 'R' etc. Although it wouldn't surprise me if studios did seek this info pre-production to save some dough. :)

Far as I know it was the same version shown everywhere, anyone confirm different? lol

I love the art cards, but because it was HMV only and I'm in the states, thought I would HAVE to go with a group buy. Does that Xtra-vision site deliver to US addresses? I've never used them before.

I'll happily buy this version if need be, but even though it is really close to release date have we had 100% confirmation that the UK isn't getting a steelbook?