Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #13) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: July 13, 2015
Price: 699 CZK (26.40 €)
Purchase link: FilmArena

GB Closed:
carllenc

Numbered

KingsmanThe Secret Service.jpg KingsmanThe Secret Service_.jpg

Kingsman_BS_FA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally regret not getting this in the first place. Love the movie and just got the Lenticular KimchiDVD edition, so the FAC is the next to go for. Hopefully I#ll find anybody here who wants to get rid of this beauty... just a stunning release!

@Actarus buddy, I just read today your post about the issue with the disc for Region A....is this confirmed? I still did not get my copy shipped from Karel, so never checked on this....today was planning to cancel my Amazon JP order like you and others, so was checking this thread and saw your post....maybe I will keep the Amazon JP order and see how it turns out....at least the disc art and the digipack looks really good.

How do you think it compares to the FA version which I am sure you already received...?

@Actarus buddy, I just read today your post about the issue with the disc for Region A....is this confirmed? I still did not get my copy shipped from Karel, so never checked on this....today was planning to cancel my Amazon JP order like you and others, so was checking this thread and saw your post....maybe I will keep the Amazon JP order and see how it turns out....at least the disc art and the digipack looks really good.

How do you think it compares to the FA version which I am sure you already received...?

Yes I had help with Another member to do testing in regards to this issue. He checked on his Region B Player and it was the correct Uncensored Version of Kingsman that played. But when he played on his Region A Player he had same issue as me, When we put the FAC Disk in a Region A Player it is the Censored Version for China that is being played. I contacted FA in regards to this they simply apologized and stated it won't happened again.

But if you are Region A, Kingsman FAC will be Censored for you as well...unless you have a Region B Player. I had to Buy a north America Amaray which are Uncensored to be able to watch the movie Uncensored.

For the Japanese Kingsman, after seeing the Steel as per the member picture, I was disappointed in regards to the steel. so I cancelled my Steelbook with Digibook package and simply Ordered the Digibook One. But price are not that far appart. I ordered the one with the 5 Picture Bonus.

Kingsman Amazon.jp Exclusive with Bonus Pictures The Digibook looks wicked though, really Nice and I don't have it in hands yet but it looks worth buying... but you do save a bit if you order without the steel. Version is Uncensored Region A 129min (2:08:44 Uncensored Timing).

FAC Version IMO is still the one to Beat !!! FAC KINGSMAN is just too sweet, only issue you have to buy a region A disk to swap the disk but it is heaven...

Reactions: BaleHardy
I still have this sealed and unopened, not watched the movie, don't own any edition, I think the time has come that I am edging to crack this beauty open. Not long ago so nearly was going to trade this for a title of equal value I wanted more but I couldn't let this bad boy go!

What is everyone's thoughts on the Lenti Magnet? I don't want to go back and read 1000 posts lol