Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Nov 11, 2013
Taipei, Taiwan
Release date: 10th of July, 2015
Purchase link: JSDVD
Price: NT$948

product_15437225_o_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hold off as TW steels fall faster than any other Asian release price wise. Just look at the X-men TW going from $125 down to 65 within a months time.

Of all the Asian releases for this film, this is by far the worst.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Just hold off as TW steels fall faster than any other Asian release price wise. Just look at the X-men TW going from $125 down to 65 within a months time.

Of all the Asian releases for this film, this is by far the worst.

If you look at this as a re-sell item then you are probably right...Hardcore TW Collectors will always buy...

It's a pity there is not a Taiwanese equivalent of Kimchi / Nova to turn some of these more average steels into really great packages. Not that I'm interested but it would make some of the releases more re-sell-able (possibly) :whistle:

It's a pity there is not a Taiwanese equivalent of Kimchi / Nova to turn some of these more average steels into really great packages. Not that I'm interested but it would make some of the releases more re-sell-able (possibly) :whistle:
No need at all as Taiwan are well known for their quality 1/4 slips and that's why I and hardcore collectors turn to Taiwan, let them be I say as they are doing great, other Asian countries are doing Full/Lenti etc but leaving 1/4 slips out... Taiwan quarter slips are FTW!! :cigar:

No need at all as Taiwan are well known for their quality 1/4 slips and that's why I and hardcore collectors turn to Taiwan, let them be I say as they are doing great, other Asian countries are doing Full/Lenti etc but leaving 1/4 slips out... Taiwan quarter slips are FTW!! :cigar:
Amen to that!

Received this and JP boxset yesterday and it's a beauty, pictures do not do it justice :D

@RabbitChen I finally ordered one, it was over dipping but I figured I can't let a Taiwan Steelbook of Kingsman pass me by especially since they are limited to 500 copies, very small Print...

Received this and JP boxset yesterday and it's a beauty, pictures do not do it justice :D

Everytime I receive a Taiwan steel, it is always my first impression ,the pictures never do them real justice, they ooze quality and always nice to add to our collection...

It's nice but I prefer the FAC over this by looking at the pics from the two...

it's not the same thing, one is an exclusive Fullslip package with bonus items and one is the steel only with a slip, both cannot be compared. totally 2 different products.