Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: February 25, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99 $34.99 $29.99

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this looks lovely, i like how they use pet slip and yeah i agreed that they shouldn't put all the info / credit on the back but i guess they don't want to do another j-card it'd be too troublesome... but overall i think it looks great...

The design has grown on me after seeing that video. Love how they've included the pages around the edges... very nice touch!

Glad it’s growing on you. I was genuinely shocked when you said you wasn’t a fan. Love those edges too. Nice touch

I really can’t see the On beating this for a steel design. Maybe they will use it on a slip but you can never tell with them as they tend not to use the ordinary art. But I really can’t see them beating this steelbook

Glad it’s growing on you. I was genuinely shocked when you said you wasn’t a fan. Love those edges too. Nice touch

I really can’t see the On beating this for a steel design. Maybe they will use it on a slip but you can never tell with them as they tend not to use the ordinary art. But I really can’t see them beating this steelbook
I still think something better can be done, but this is by far the best looking release available at the moment.

Reactions: Flloydo
So is this actually sold out? I have been checking every day for last month and never came back in stock...or will it be like all other steelbooks which are back in stock at BB! I am not sure what Lionsgate's record is regarding steelbooks, but I think they make a good quantity and they stay in stores for long...hope to pick up tomorrow evening after work from my store!

So is this actually sold out? I have been checking every day for last month and never came back in stock...or will it be like all other steelbooks which are back in stock at BB! I am not sure what Lionsgate's record is regarding steelbooks, but I think they make a good quantity and they stay in stores for long...hope to pick up tomorrow evening after work from my store!

You will most likely be able to order it again online at 1 a.m. EST. It seems that is standard for all steelbook new releases at Best Buy USA.

Reactions: dfoles

I think it's EST but I'm not sure. I'm not in the U.S. but I have read that they become available at 1 a.m. on release day.

Reactions: BaleHardy

It’s rare for BBY not to have copies in stock the day of the release (both online and in stores). I expect that to be the case for this release too.

Reactions: BaleHardy
GB, please

Just stopped by the Union Square Best Buy location- they only had 3 in stock and available.
Good luck, ninjas.

Reactions: dfoles
Saw someone mention that their local store got a restock of copies. Anyone else have the same experience?

Saw someone mention that their local store got a restock of copies. Anyone else have the same experience?
Nothing in 250 miles around me. I doubt it’s coming back, other than a few damaged returned/not picked up copies.

i was one of the many that had they're preorder sold on them. i got really lucky picking up a copy yesterday. the only thing that makes sense/doesnt make sense is that they released the copies of people who didn't pick up preorders. i preordered mine back in dec with the B2G1 and Knives Out was my free one. i actually had to buy it and sit on the phone with best buys corporate number over the past couple of days for them to finally honor the promo.