Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: June 26, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova
Price: $27.99
Note: Includes four character cards and a 16-page booklet

Knowing.jpg

This is gonna be an insane frankenstein - I have the Austrailian steelbook, bought the 4K amaray (to put the 4K disc inside the steelbook)- now I'm probably gonna get this as the slipbox for the steelbook. :LOL:

Reactions: DMD4k
That is the way to go C.C.
I would have purchased this long ago but in an age where we can send spaceships to Mars on a regular basis, mail from S. Korea cannot be delivered to Spain.

That is the way to go C.C.
I would have purchased this long ago but in an age where we can send spaceships to Mars on a regular basis, mail from S. Korea cannot be delivered to Spain.
What about from YESASIA, @DMD4k ?

Aren't they also S. Korean?
I'm doing a work around though and will have this "soon" I hope, not before you though, so please share pics of the finish when you get it :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Aren't they also S. Korean?
I'm doing a work around though and will have this "soon" I hope, not before you though, so please share pics of the finish when you get it :)
Not positive.
Wiki:
"YesAsia was founded in 1998 as AsiaCD by Joshua K. Lau and Priscilla Chu in San Francisco, California. The company later moved its headquarters and fulfillment center to Hong Kong to better facilitate logistics handling of the Asian entertainment products carried by the website. It has regional offices in Tokyo and Seoul."

• Informative