Slipbox Knowing (Blu-ray Slipbox) (ARA Media Limited Edition #26) [Korea]

Novamedia sold out, but KimchiDVD still has it in stock.

Yes Asia is a rip off.

They’re sold out so the price they had it at is no longer relevant for whoever wants this now.

They’re sold out so the price they had it at is no longer relevant for whoever wants this now.
Well that's my point. This thread was really only bumped because of Novas sale.

This has been available everywhere for ages but at full price. Nobody had any real interest in it until the sale!!!

Reactions: DMD4k
Yes Asia charges $42 for this release, while KimchiDVD has it for $27.99. Why would anyone want to overpay by $14?
Nova & Kimchi are $27.99. PLUS $17.00 PANTOS SHIPPING = $47.00
Yesasia is $47.00 - and I got free shipping
you get free shipping at specific $ amount, and I bought two items - so it isn't overpaying at all.

Reactions: MM3
NOVA was $14.99 in the sale. Which is why its now sold out.....
Lucky for those who got the sale Price. Must have been a brief window.
Nova price is up to $31.99 now... So Yesasia would be cheaper if you swing the free shipping.
Nova and Kimchi Have high shipping costs. (And they don't have a threshold for free shipping).
if you are buying multiple items - yesasia is better because shipping is free after $89.

Last edited:
Lucky for those who got the sale Price. Must have been a brief window.
Nova price is up to $31.99 now... So Yesasia would be cheaper if you swing the free shipping.
Nova and Kimchi Have high shipping costs. (And they don't have a threshold for free shipping).
if you are buying multiple items - yesasia is better because shipping is free after $89.
So it's available again at Nova?
No. But the price reads $31.99. So, I guess at some point, IF they get more copies that will be the price.
It's back in stock.

And you gotta sign in to see the sale prices, dudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMD4k and C.C. 95
Nova & Kimchi are $27.99. PLUS $17.00 PANTOS SHIPPING = $47.00
Yesasia is $47.00 - and I got free shipping
you get free shipping at specific $ amount, and I bought two items - so it isn't overpaying at all.
Actually, the total from KimchiDVD IS $45, so you save $2. I DIdn't realize the price on Yes Asia included shipping. I guess their site updates the price depending on what country you are in? I've honestly never bought from Yes Asia. Is their packaging any good?

Actually, the total from KimchiDVD IS $45, so you save $2. I DIdn't realize the price on Yes Asia included shipping. I guess their site updates the price depending on what country you are in? I've honestly never bought from Yes Asia. Is their packaging any good?
Yeah, the packaging is good. I have never had any issues. Of course this may be a YMMV-situation based on the country they are shipping to....But I have always been happy.
(from the U.S. free shipping kicks in at $89)
If you're lazy (like I am :LOL: ) I'll just put the identical items in my cart at nova and kimchi and yesAsia -and see who has the cheapest total!

Reactions: MM3
Anyone know what the finish is like on this slip? Can't find a live shot of it anywhere. Hopefully it's better than their Ninth Gate release, that looked kinda meh.