Slipbox Knowing (Blu-ray Slipbox) (ARA Media Limited Edition #26) [Korea]

It's got a kind of sandy texture with some very subtle spot glossing on the front and back.

Nothing special. But I like it.
Great, thank you. Sounds decent. Don't suppose you happen to have their cliffhanger release as well do you? Seen shots of that one, but none that show the finish.

Great, thank you. Sounds decent. Don't suppose you happen to have their cliffhanger release as well do you? Seen shots of that one, but none that show the finish.
Yeah I do.....

It's literally just card with a sort of canvasy type card texture. No spot glossing or anything. Not great at all.

Yeah I do.....

It's literally just card with a sort of canvasy type card texture. No spot glossing or anything. Not great at all.

Bugger. No that doesn't look great at all, even at nova winter sale prices. I'll try asking them to switch it out for something else before it ships! Cheers for that, shame slip art is nice :(

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Anyone know what the finish is like on this slip? Can't find a live shot of it anywhere. Hopefully it's better than their Ninth Gate release, that looked kinda meh.
18AA9848-D44A-40AB-9A73-AAD580043014.jpeg

Cheers. Looks better than cliffhanger atleast! Is it quite flimsy, or did yours just meet an unfortunate end with that bottom left corner?
That was all on me.;) I stretched the cardboard out to accept the steelbook....I accidentally dinged it - But now it has the steelbook fitting nicely inside.:thumbs:

That was all on me.;) I stretched the cardboard out to accept the steelbook....I accidentally dinged it - But now it has the steelbook fitting nicely inside.:thumbs:
Oooh, painful! I've done similar while trying to crudely "mod" amaray fullslips in the past, so you're not the only one :banghead:

Oooh, painful! I've done similar while trying to crudely "mod" amaray fullslips in the past, so you're not the only one :banghead:
I can live with the ding.... But I was more worried about the cardboard not stretching and getting the steelbook jammed, without being able to get it out....(we have all been there I think:LOL:)
so I used a old dented steelbook that I could easily wiggle around without worry to loosen up the cardboard. surprisingly it worked!
I think that ding happened when I dropped it accidentally.

I can live with the ding.... But I was more worried about the cardboard not stretching and getting the steelbook jammed, without being able to get it out....(we have all been there I think:LOL:)
so I used a old dented steelbook that I could easily wiggle around without worry. surprisingly it worked!
God have I done that before.... I remember foolishly thinking the ToC blade runner steel would fit seamlessly into the UK 4K ltd ed hardbox, in place of the digibook... safe to say it did not and I very nearly ruined both the steel and slip trying to get it back out :banghead: Old, useless steels only for testing since then :rofl:

God have I done that before.... I remember foolishly thinking the ToC blade runner steel would fit seamlessly into the UK 4K ltd ed hardbox, in place of the digibook... safe to say it did not and I very nearly ruined both the steel and slip trying to get it back out :banghead: Old, useless steels only for testing since then :rofl:
Using a Sacrifical steelbook is the key.;)

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies