Release date: November 25, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK
Notes: 751 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14444849_1111322098984765_58629197003177188_o.jpg

14469449_1111322135651428_1764808850888197179_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I´ve chosen combined shipping, so have to wait till i have it in hand. This and Ex machina are my 2 favourite fac so far :)

Thanks for the pics @carllenc :notworthy::thumbs:

This looks to be a 100% perfect release.. Can't wait to see it in hand:oohyeah::oohyeah::joy:

This Will Definitely be in My TOP 5 FAC. Perfect Package FA nailed it !

I am so nervous now for the Shipping journey, Postal Service are too rough with Packages :ugh:

This Will Definitely be in My TOP 5 FAC. Perfect Package FA nailed it !

I am so nervous now for the Shipping journey, Postal Service are too rough with Packages :ugh:

Yep it's definitely one of the top fac packages.. I love everything about this release:drool:

The good thing is Karel uses really strong boxes and plenty of bubble wrap and padding so if anything stands a chance of arriving in mint condition it's these fac steels:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and harry
Yep it's definitely one of the top fac packages.. I love everything about this release:drool:

The good thing is Karel uses really strong boxes and plenty of bubble wrap and padding so if anything stands a chance of arriving in mint condition it's these fac steels:thumbs:

Yes Karel's packaging skills are what saves the editions most of the time, really nicely packaged he knows what he is doing :notworthy:
But the Boxes ''received in our country'' seem to get here in worse shape than anywhere else, @carllenc and @Collector03601 are aware of the issue.
It is the reason why I am ''a nervous wreck'' when shipped :ohno: worried of a crushed box when it arrives :wow:

Yes Karel's packaging skills are what saves the editions most of the time, really nicely packaged he knows what he is doing :notworthy:
But the Boxes ''received in our country'' seem to get here in worse shape than anywhere else, @carllenc and @Collector03601 are aware of the issue.
It is the reason why I am ''a nervous wreck'' when shipped :ohno: worried of a crushed box when it arrives :wow:

Thats not good, you'd have to treat the boxes pretty badly to damage those boxes, sounds like you need to have a box within a box .. maybe there could be an option to pay a bit extra to have that. also I guess if your getting 4 sent at once it makes the box much heavier which might contribute to the potential damage. I wonder at which point on its journey to you that the damage is more likely to happen? cos my boxes, small and large have always made the journey safely, less distance to travel but it still must go through a lot to get here but they always arrive on good shape.

Reactions: Actarus

Thats not good, you'd have to treat the boxes pretty badly to damage those boxes, sounds like you need to have a box within a box .. maybe there could be an option to pay a bit extra to have that. also I guess if your getting 4 sent at once it makes the box much heavier which might contribute to the potential damage. I wonder at which point on its journey to you that the damage is more likely to happen? cos my boxes, small and large have always made the journey safely, less distance to travel but it still must go through a lot to get here but they always arrive on good shape.
My last bundle of four arrived with such a badly smashed box that a couple of slips had dented corners. Nothing worth refunding/replacing for me, but I know some collectors would find it objectionable. It only takes a week flat for the package to arrive here in the States, but that last package certainly went through the ringer crossing the Atlantic.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and Actarus
Yes when Martin ( @Collector03601 ) asked what solution we can think of to help, I suggested the Double Boxes. That would be Ideal for me, for us Canadian members.
I always manage to have my 3 Copies per Box maximum this way Karel can add extra Bubble wrap and I believe I get lucky because there is only 3 Fullslip per Big Box and a little more Bubble wrap.

It's Crazy as Canada has the most expensive Postal Service in the World !!! but less service they offer and they are not customer friendly(they don't care about helping/helping as to deliver our packages). My mail gets shoved in my mailbox, often they write ''Attempted Delivery Notice card left to pick up item at Post Office"" and they never rang the doorbell. All of that just so they don't have to come to the door to deliver the package, to make us go all the way to pick it up.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I can see why you get more nervous when your packages are sent.. it's crazy how they've treated your boxes, it's like they couldn't care less what condition they arrive in just as long as they arrive full stop.
I've never had problems with the big packages but smaller stuff like zavvi steelbook box's sometimes arrive with damage and an occasional foot print.. would like to be a fly on the wall in their sorting office to see how they manage that.

@Actarus my fingers are crossed for your delivery of this:thumbs:

Not sure when I'm gon a get mine cos I'm waiting till I have 4 copies saved up for the box, I think it'll be this steelbook, deadpool, 10 cloverfield lane and ID resurgence.. but I'll have to check that they all have a close release date otherwise I'll just ask for 3 to be sent as soon as available.. it's sometimes difficult which ones to pick cos there can be delays in release.
Although I have seen all four of those films so it's not like I'm waiting to watch them I just get excited so to see the packages that I feel like I can't wait sometimes:oohyeah::happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and harry
I ordered Vinyls also with a Foot Print incident(that started happening after I made a complaint about another one) :grumpy: ...but yes same here I have seen the movies now we want the goodies :joy: ...Can't wait as always for beautiful Fullslip Packages to get them. It seems the focus has change for collecting it's not so much anymore collecting Steelbooks but we want those Premium Editions :oohyeah:
I hope you chose your combination that won't make you wait too long, it's just nice when we have waited for an FAC group Buy and seeing Karel's first in hands pictures :Snap: ...oki it's morning now for me can't write too much my brain is still sleeping :coffee: