Krampus (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: April 28, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: €26.99

91I6BTp8zBL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As this is another release from Universal, will it suffer the same fate as Crimson Peak with no inside art. :penguin:
If you do some youtubing- there is a video on how to make and install inside art on steelbooks.
It is VERY easy. I've done it many times.
(And I've even done it to replace "bad" inside art.)

Do Universal titles in Germany have English subs?
Most German Universal releases from what I could check, have English subtitles: Der Grinch, Kick-Ass, Das Ding, The Fast and The Furious, Coraline, Green Zone, 47 Ronin, Transcendence, Contraband, etc.

However, there are also some Universal releases that don't have English subtitles, but I only have Der Medicus in that category.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Krampus having English subtitles :)

Reactions: nekromantik
Most German Universal releases from what I could check, have English subtitles: Der Grinch, Kick-Ass, Das Ding, The Fast and The Furious, Coraline, Green Zone, 47 Ronin, Transcendence, Contraband, etc.

However, there are also some Universal releases that don't have English subtitles, but I only have Der Medicus in that category.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Krampus having English subtitles :)

***Possible Spoiler*****
saw this tonight and its not the greatest film but I enjoyed it for what it was. It was entertaining. What I hope is that there will be the english subs for the foreign speaking parts. I believe they are german if I am not mistaken that the grand-mother speaks. Although the kid was translating most of everything she was saying.

I liked that it felt minimal CGi and it had more of a feel of ''puppeteers'' a la Stan Winston sort of.... The Steel is definitely worth buying as it is a very nice one even though this will be a movie I won't rewatch. But the steelbook is so cool that its worth the buy (and to watch it at the same time for those who didn't see it) ;)

Reactions: C.C. 95 and MerlinT
Cancelled this earlier and will hopefully be able to order at the end of next month.
Pics look good