Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome news. An absolute classic. We almost dont see Marvel being released now and instead we're getting more masterpieces from the past. Faking like that :oohyeah:
Yeah but manta hasn’t been Marvel heavy anyway. They focused on DC. Apart from deadpool 2, the other 2 were part of the global range that had WWA steels. I’m glad manta in particular aren’t bothered about releasing marvel. That might of been different if Fox didn’t demise. And tbh marvel releases are quiet now in general anyway... from premium retailers. Which is a shame with blufans. Only really them and weet who had the WEA releases. When you look at it like that it wasn’t overkill at all.

I also kinda hope this isn’t the directors cut. I grew up with the normal version from a young age. Leon is one of my favourite films and I didn’t see the directors cut until I was in my mid twenties. Didn’t really like the experience. Normal version is better

Yeah but manta hasn’t been Marvel heavy anyway. They focused on DC. Apart from deadpool 2, the other 2 were part of the global range that had WWA steels. I’m glad manta in particular aren’t bothered about releasing marvel. That might of been different if Fox didn’t demise. And tbh marvel releases are quiet now in general anyway... from premium retailers. Which is a shame with blufans. Only really them and weet who had the WEA releases. When you look at it like that it wasn’t overkill at all.
I meant it in general way as you say. But unlike you I think it was overkill with Marvel before :)

Reactions: Flloydo
I meant it in general way as you say. But unlike you I think it was overkill with Marvel before :)
It was overkill because of re releases and dressed up WWA. When you look at what blufans did, nova did and weet do it’s not overkill. It’s just everything else as a bigger picture makes it look overkill (like constant zavvi rereleases and mondo). And it’s no different for DC. Manta and Zeta are always in competition with the designs of those films. And then you get the dressed up packages too from other places.

But marvel has 5/6/7 times the amount of films so it looks more/ worse.

I do agree with you tho, it’s refreshing to not have constant marvel announcements at the moment.

Last edited:
I know the Exclusives we love are labeled "Manta Lab", but shouldn't such an announcement be made by Collectong?
I mean, are you sure it'll be a Manta Exclusive like the others and not a different project?

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I know the Exclusives we love are labeled "Manta Lab", but shouldn't such an announcement be made by Collectong?
I mean, are you sure it'll be a Manta Exclusive like the others and not a different project?
true, had the same thoughts, it's not like the manta account shared much info about upcoming Steelbook releases lately iirc

Reactions: Mokum